PDA

View Full Version : Considering selling.. Reef-friendly Angel...

Xtasia
11-08-2004, 11:42 PM
I have a really beautiful Potter's Angelfish I'm looking to get rid of... Recently, he's been chasing my other fish, and while the chasing does not look aggressive in nature, I'd rather remove him than risk it.

He is healthy, curious, a voracious eater, and has vibrant color. He takes Algae from a Clip, and at times will eat from your hand. He's been kept with LPS Corals and Clams for over 2 years and does not Nip.

I'd recommend a fair size tank (atleast 65g), with only a few non-aggressive fish.

Looks like this picture, except with more purple in the tail. and more seductive lips :P
http://www.themarinecenter.com/angel-potters.jpg
(picture borrowed from Marinecenter.com)

If you'd be interested in trading or buying this fish, please let me know. preference will be given to someone I KNOW will give this fish a good home.

Local only.

monza
11-09-2004, 12:12 AM
local is?

ree-fready
11-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Van. I love the potters but I`m too chicken.

Chin_Lee
11-09-2004, 12:44 AM
I would LOVE to take it off your hands .....what do you say I trade you some xenia for it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Seriously like Darin, I'm toooo chicken as well. It is a beautiful fish but I'm still stocking my tank and if it starts nipping at anything, its gonna be very hand to catch it again. Which brings me around to the next question... how are you going to catch it? Good luck.

Islander
11-09-2004, 01:32 AM
PM sent

Xtasia
11-09-2004, 01:39 AM
He's actually really comfortable being around my hands.. so I'll use a clear container, food and my hands to usher it in...

I don't know how he'd be around SPS but I assume he'd be ok...

Local is Burnaby, GVRD area..

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-09-2004, 05:02 AM
PMed you on the "List of my demands..." Posting. May be interested in your Potter's as well. What would you be wanting for it? I'd have to put him in my 35 Hex for now though, since my big tank already has Queen, Koran juv, & Cherub angels.

morph
11-09-2004, 01:26 PM
hi there im interested in your angel if its still available

i have a 72 gallon reef with a couple of tangs,should be a happy home
for it.

I have a few coral frags/ or a coral banded shrimp to trade

ldzielak
11-09-2004, 03:23 PM
How fast do you need to get him out? I will take him for sure. I have been trying to find a nice "used" angel for my new 180g reef. I'm busy this weekend, but I could make a trip down next weeked.

I have ricordia, small and large troch coral, a huge mushroom leather, and maybe more you would like. Also have 2 clams I could part with.

name your price.

Lee

ldzielak
11-09-2004, 03:31 PM
PM sent too.

JTrigger
11-10-2004, 02:13 AM
Wow, nice, would love it if I didn't already have one just like it :)