PDA

View Full Version : Profilux Parts In Canada?

sphelps
06-08-2016, 05:00 AM
Seems to be non existent these days. Looking for a new level sensor, anyone got any ideas?

claynelson
06-08-2016, 05:02 PM
u can order it from the usa site or make your own. i went with the ebay and old keyboard method

Jakegr
06-08-2016, 05:25 PM
Why did all of the LFS's in Canada stop carrying Profilux?

acepumping
06-08-2016, 07:53 PM
bigshow sells profilux

sphelps
06-08-2016, 08:30 PM
All sorted with bigshowfrags. Thanks

Myka
06-09-2016, 02:56 AM
Why did all of the LFS's in Canada stop carrying Profilux?
I think because there is no longer a Canadian dealer.

DAVE
06-09-2016, 10:42 AM
I think because there is no longer a Canadian dealer.

Wrong

WarDog
06-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Oh children...

Bigshow Dave is not permitted to solicit his business here presently, and he knows it. Thats why he simply said WRONG and left it at that. Advertising on Canreef is not in his current business plan. He did provide a raffle prize at the Lower Mainland Frag Swap a couple weeks back, so he is still very active in the Canreef community.

To get the thread completely back on target, yes, Bigshow Frags carries Profilux. Any more attempts to derail this thread will be met with vacations.

Myka
06-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Wrong

Bigshow Frags carries Profilux.

Ah yes, Big Show is a GHL retailer which I knew. GHL became difficult to source for awhile in Canada after it was no longer distributed by Aqua Digital as there was about a year where there was no Canadian DEALER (wholesaler) since Aqua Digital had SOLE Canadian distributorship. I now hear that there is a new Canadian dealer (wholesale distributor). The reasoning behind the shortage is what I was getting at. :)

Aqua-Digital
06-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Ah yes, Big Show is a GHL retailer which I knew. GHL became difficult to source for awhile in Canada after it was no longer distributed by Aqua Digital as there was about a year where there was no Canadian DEALER (wholesaler) since Aqua Digital had SOLE Canadian distributorship. I now hear that there is a new Canadian dealer (wholesale distributor). The reasoning behind the shortage is what I was getting at. :)

Just to clarify we dropped GHL a while back, i think big show buy direct from them now, but not as a distributor, simply as a retailer.

Myka
06-13-2016, 04:27 PM
Just to clarify we dropped GHL a while back, i think big show buy direct from them now, but not as a distributor, simply as a retailer.

Ok. I didn't know who dropped who, so I left that tidbit out. ;)