PDA

View Full Version : Rose BTA question

Bob I
11-06-2004, 07:21 PM
Today I picked up a Rose BTA at one of our friendly fish stores (GOLD) for the paltry sum of $30.00. (No there are no more). I could use some ideas from out experts. To begin with he is not large enough to put in with my rambunctious clowns. At least that is Albert's feeling. So for now he can go in my 15 with a little cowfish. I am wondering if anyone has an idea how long it would be before it is established enough to move it in with either my percula or my Ocellaris clowns. :question:

Bob I
11-06-2004, 07:30 PM
Today I picked up a Rose BTA at one of our friendly fish stores (GOLD) for the paltry sum of $30.00. (No there are no more). I could use some ideas from our experts. To begin with he is not large enough to put in with my rambunctious clowns. At least that is Albert't feeling. So for now he can go in my 15 with a little cowfish. I am wondering if anyone has an idea how long it would be before it is ectablished enough to move it in with either my percula or my Ocellaris clowns. :question:

Tarolisol
11-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Oh im so mad :evil: I wanted that BTA but you got there first. :mad: Oh well i guess ill have to wait till next time.

Invigor
11-06-2004, 09:07 PM
i've got a rbta in wiht my 2 maroon clowns. it's only big enough for 1 clown, and hardly large enough for that...full out it's probably 2.5" wide

damn clown attacked me yesturday when I was puttin in more live rock :evil: