PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool if....

bulletsworld
11-05-2004, 10:52 PM
If there was a fish hospital, where you could drop your fish off when they were sick (Ich, Velvet, infections, ect) with experienced fish doc's, totally feeling better that you got help on your side, with a better chance for their survival. Then later, when their all better you feel good to know your fishy friends are all better and can take them home again.

Yeah a fish hospital with fish doc's, that would so KEWL! Well I can dream...

Wonder why no LFS or other independent, having a no fault waiver, hasn't cashed in on that idea.

:mrgreen:

mr_alberta
11-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Have you been drinking tonight Lee? :mrgreen:

dirtyreefer
11-06-2004, 12:23 AM
Whatever it is, I'll take three!

bulletsworld
11-06-2004, 03:37 AM
Not drinking...o.k maybe a little. :lol:

O.k you got me, all the marine gimmick drugs (Ruby Reef, Marex, Hel-met, Paraguard, Stop parasite, KickIch, etc. that I have lying around that the LFS's convinced me to buy to cure my fish. O.h well it didn't. Getting my moneys worth now. WOOHOO! Drugs are G-R-E-A-T!!! :lol: ::drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

:2gunfire: :onfire:

:lilangel:
Lee

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-06-2004, 08:06 AM
Sorry to rain on your "dr*g-induced" parade :lol: but I imagine the stress of the move would kill most sick fish anyways. By the way, my wife had this "brilliant" idea :rolleyes: of setting up my 100g, when I first got it, as a hospital tank for the LFS, :eek: because she felt sorry for all the sick or dying fish. Talked her out of it. Wheeeewwww!!!! She must have the same dr*g dealer, eh Bullet???

EmilyB
11-06-2004, 08:32 AM
I seriously think you need to question whether you are getting healthy fish if your tank parameters are good. :confused:

It's just not as difficult as you seem to be experiencing.

bulletsworld
11-06-2004, 07:40 PM
By the way, my wife had this "brilliant" idea :rolleyes: of setting up my 100g, when I first got it, as a hospital tank for the LFS, :eek: because she felt sorry for all the sick or dying fish. Talked her out of it. Wheeeewwww!!!! She must have the same dr*g dealer, eh Bullet???

:lol: Yeah i hear here. Thats what happens to me. I feel sorry for them to and try to save them. Happens all to often.

Just guess I like challenges and feel good when I help them and give them good homes.

bulletsworld
11-06-2004, 07:49 PM
I seriously think you need to question whether you are getting healthy fish if your tank parameters are good. :confused: It's just not as difficult as you seem to be experiencing.

Until you get Velvet and can't rid it. But I did the mistake most do before QT everything and buy just one thats unoticable infected and thats all it takes.

I'm sure many to drink to that! :lol:

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: