PDA

View Full Version : AQUATRONICA INTERZOO 2016

OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE
05-20-2016, 12:38 PM
Hello CANREEF

I will be hosting the booth at INTERZOO next week and will be posting pictures of our new modules for DC pumps , Ecotech. Jabao etc.

The modules will be ready for sale the moment i return. I will re-visit the pricing so I can get you products at a lower price.

Please feel free to send me emails at lettbo@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Our www.aquatronicastore.com will be updated next week so purchasing online will be possible directly through the website.

Thank you and I appreciate all your support.

lyall12
05-20-2016, 12:43 PM
Awesome.

Just what I was keeping an eye out for. Will drop you an email in a couple weeks.

OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE
05-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Dave at Concept Aquariums will be getting stock soon with regards to the new modules. You can visit him to check them out :)

lyall12
06-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Any more details on the new modules?

Also heard rumours some software/firmware updates were expected as well?

robbyG
06-12-2016, 04:50 PM
3 weeks after the show and nothing!
Concept Aquariums website has nothing.
You can visit the Aquatronica Facebook page and see low resolution pictures of the new thin LED lights and a display shelf that I imagine holds the wireless module but there is no information or anything of relevance.

OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE
06-21-2016, 05:23 PM
Hello guys

Back from Europe ( Took a little Vacation ) and yes the 2 new modules are ready in production.

ACQ470 ECO-MODULE : Radian and Vortech Pumps

ACQ480 JB -MODULE : Module for 0-5v or -+10V Dimming Pumps

I will send out an official post in the next day or so . Excited to get these out to market .

Please email me for any questions. Pricing will be out on my official post .