PDA

View Full Version : Tank shut down sale-South Van

DACJ
04-29-2016, 03:36 AM
I am at fraserview area, google for Bobolink Park.

Excuses is, I been dealing with divorce at home for almost an year now, and will no longer be able to keep on top ofthe hobby itself.

Now I know this is not much of tank at this point...but I can assure you that the fish in there are well and alive, had them for about 2 years, feeds once a day.

2 ocellaris clown (pair)
1 six-line wrasse
1 Engineer goby
1 Pyjama Cardinal
1 Neon Dottyback
1 Tigertail cucumber

Take it all for $50 , but must be pick up as I have to remove all rocks.

Corals are on rocks with aptasia, yours for free but I can't help with the aptasia.

The tank itself RSM250, tank plus stand and some spare fan, 4 new T5 installed in Jan, take it for $350. Glass has some scratches, the plastic backwall has some aptasia on it, so you will need to let it dry to death or if you have other means of control.

Rocks has tons of aptasia at this point, they are yours for free or I will garbage them.

All spare supplies ( salt, sponge, floss) goes with the tank, unless you don't want it.

Also have a 1st Gen Biocube 29G to go, glass is with calcium build up never got to clean it. With stand for $200.

I am dealing with too much at hand, if there is a scavenger that wants EVERYTHING, $500, and I can be relieved once and for all.:mrgreen:

PS. I may have missed something, if you got questions, reply or PM. Thanks!

DACJ
04-29-2016, 03:46 AM
Fish is on hold. Rest are still open for offer.

DACJ
04-29-2016, 04:40 PM
Can't seem to edit post on mobile, so apology for the bump.

Everything is on hold for now.
Have received multiple inquiries, will reply to those when I get a chance later this afternoon.

Thank you all for the interest.