PDA

View Full Version : LF: macroalgaes, seagrass. Calgary

soapy
03-31-2016, 08:49 PM
Hi I am looking for Macroalgaes, seagrass that sort of thing. What stuff have you guys got?

I currently have saw blade caulerpa and green grape caulerpa.

coolhandgoose
04-01-2016, 04:23 AM
I have halimeda (cactus algae) that grows in my display.

FishyFishy!
04-01-2016, 05:15 AM
Pisces has a bunch of different kinds for sale...if you trust them lol

I have some Botryocladia skottsbergii (red bubble algae). If you want some. Does well in my fuge, but if any little bits make it to the display they are destroyed quickly by urchins or tangs. Look cool though.

soapy
04-01-2016, 05:40 PM
I have halimeda (cactus algae) that grows in my display. Thanks Goose for the generous offer but I already have a patch of that in my display too, I just failed to mention it.

soapy
04-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Pisces has a bunch of different kinds for sale...if you trust them lol

I have some Botryocladia skottsbergii (red bubble algae). If you want some. Does well in my fuge, but if any little bits make it to the display they are destroyed quickly by urchins or tangs. Look cool though.
Thanks Fishy I will take you up on a piece.

hfp75
04-05-2016, 06:34 AM
I have some Botryocladia skottsbergii (red bubble algae). If you want some.

I'd be interested in some too....

Soapy:
I have some Red Grape/Red Grape Kelp (Botryocladia uvaria - I think) I could part with. Generally my tang/foxface eat it but its good to share. I did have some aptasia, but the peppermint shrimp that I have in there are working great. I have some clean samples....

I also have a small piece of Red Dragons Breath (Halymenia sp) that I am trying to culture. Once its bigger I'll cut it.

H

soapy
04-05-2016, 09:02 PM
If Fishy gets back to me I will pick some up for you HPF.