PDA

View Full Version : WTB, RBTA, or BTA

Bob I
10-31-2004, 08:45 PM
Once again I am asking if anyone has a BTA, or RBTA for sale. I am not worried about the price (I could actually use two) :mrgreen:
I am actually looking for a local split. At the rate these things split I feel there is no need to take them from the wild. :mrgreen:

eposer
10-31-2004, 10:13 PM
I'd give Golds a call and see what they have. They've been getting both green and red BTAs in regularly. I picked up a nice sized green one for $20 from there a litle while ago.

PS: Do you have any zoo frags for sale right now?

Evan.

Bob I
10-31-2004, 10:35 PM
I'd give Golds a call and see what they have. They've been getting both green and red BTAs in regularly. I picked up a nice sized green one for $20 from there a litle while ago.

Thanks I will get in touch with Albert :mrgreen:

PS: Do you have any zoo frags for sale right now?

Evan.

I might have a few, but it is very few. I have to wait and see until Al picks up the reserved ones going to Edmonton. That should happen the second week of November. There are also a couple of people in Calgary who wanted frags, but they have not shown up, so those frags should also become availably. :sad:

Quagmire
11-01-2004, 03:53 AM
I was after some frags a while back,when you said they were too small and you wanted to grow them out a bit.If they're he ones you are talking about Im still interested.

Bob I
11-01-2004, 03:29 PM
I was after some frags a while back,when you said they were too small and you wanted to grow them out a bit.If they're he ones you are talking about Im still interested.

I really don't know what I have. I have to wait until Al picks up the Edmonton stuff. I will then let you know what I have. :mrgreen:

Bob I
11-06-2004, 07:43 PM
The original post is now moot. I picked up a real nice RBTA at Gold Aquariums today at a very reasonable price I must add. :biggrin: