PDA

View Full Version : co-op tank recovery Richmond

Cujo#31
03-21-2016, 12:28 AM
I'll be taking Monday and Tuesday off to see how much I can get accomplished . Anybody who is able to help? Cheers

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-21-2016, 12:50 AM
Any access to spare hardhats and work boots? This is stopping at least one local reefer from helping and would affect me too if I have the time.

Cujo#31
03-21-2016, 12:55 AM
Any access to spare hardhats and work boots? This is stopping at least one local reefer from helping and would affect me too if I have the time.

I hear ya. The hardhat/vest part is easy to facilitate. The work boot thing is the killer. I certainly don't want anyone spending money for a one-off volunteer effort and I totally understand. Easy for me cuz it's standard issue if I want a paycheck. I kinda took this one on expecting some obstacles along the way. And with no disrespect intended at all, if I have to get all this out myself it's something I'm willing to do. To be honest I don't care if I have to get it done solo. As long as there are those willing to roll up the sleeves as this thing moves forward once we get everything out.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-21-2016, 02:33 AM
I have boots (not steel-toed) I could wear. I will discuss with Monocus if he's coming out and if I can make it. Working all weekend to clear some time from my tutoring work for Tuesday (here's hoping no other students call in a panic):wink: Bring the extra hard hat & safety vest please. I may be able to come out for an hour or two between students. What time are you expecting to be on-site?

Cujo#31
03-21-2016, 04:03 AM
Unfortunately they must be steel toe. It's a demolition site, managed by a large contracting firm. Anyone on construction knows the name Ledcor. And that is about all I need to say to anyone who knows. They don't screw around and they don't give second chances or "free passes". Believe me when I say I certainly welcome the help. I also know they would turn you around and send you home without a second guess. I will bring a couple extra vests and I will see what I can round up for brain buckets.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-21-2016, 05:23 AM
OK, I'll see if anyone I know has steel-toed boots that fit me. Good luck anyways.

Cujo#31
03-21-2016, 01:42 PM
👍👍

monocus
03-21-2016, 02:47 PM
what time tusday

Cujo#31
03-21-2016, 02:52 PM
what time tusday

About 8.