PDA

View Full Version : Jan/Feb meeting yet

BCReefer
01-02-2002, 05:49 PM
Has there been any new discussion regarding the next meeting?

Could we add something to the next meeting like a topic of the day. We can pick something like lighting, RO/DI’s etc and discuss them. I know as a newbie that I require some additional information and in a setting so that I can ask questions.

At the last meeting I ran around from person to person asking the same question. I felt like an idiot as people beside me heard the same question over and over again. The replies were very, and I mean very informative and I am doing a lot more than I thought I ever would.

Just my $1.00 worth.

Patrick

PS - I now there has been some discussion about formalizng the group so if I missed something about the next meeting - let me know.

DJ88
01-09-2002, 01:50 PM
Well I think we could have one soon. As for specific topics and such. I agree. It would be nice to sit and talk and share thoughts in a group fashion rather than just here on the board.

Maybe our next meeting could be one to discuss the forming of a club. And everything that goes with that.

As well we can watch Jamie n Victor discuss Ca reactors. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif hee hee. Kidding guys. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

As well I can try hosting again.

[ 09 January 2002: Message edited by: DJ88 ]

reefburnaby
01-09-2002, 01:56 PM
Hi,

I don't think Jamie and I are going to really argue about Ca reactors. Its just two different ways of dialing a reactor....nothing wrong with that. Both ways work, but my way is a little more complicated and more difficult to understand.

- Victor.

DJ88
01-09-2002, 01:57 PM
I knnow Victor.. just having some fun with ya.. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Acro
01-09-2002, 03:06 PM
Perhaps Victor would like to host the next meet. I'm sure ever one would like to see how his system looks with the lighting and the substrate he is useing.As for the reactor stuff I think I'll leave that one alone.

reefburnaby
01-09-2002, 03:34 PM
Hi,

I am going to kill you, Jamie....just kidding.

Let say tentatively speaking, I will agree. I need to confirm this with my neighbours any my sister.

- Victor.

DJ88
01-09-2002, 03:46 PM
SWEET! images/smiles/icon_smile.gif keep us posted.. I have wanted to see your 90 for a while.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Acro
01-09-2002, 06:58 PM
Saounds cool Victor look forward to seeing your tank. I will come in peace images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Jamie

canadawest
01-10-2002, 12:33 AM
Yippee, another club meeting!

I just have to see if I can fit it into my busy schedule??? images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sushiman
02-10-2002, 07:21 AM
I'd like to offer my place for a March meeting, I'm out in Maple Ridge, I couldn't make the last meeting unfortunatly...anyone interested please let me know.

Thanks! images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
-Todd.

Troy F
02-10-2002, 01:27 PM
Todd, thanks! Pick a date and I'll be there.

christyf5
02-10-2002, 03:13 PM
Sounds groovy. Please don't pick the weekend of the 8-10th if possible. I'd really like to come.

Thanks
Christy images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sushiman
02-10-2002, 07:30 PM
Grooovey images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I'll post some dates that will work at my end and we can vote on 'em.
...maybe I should tell my wife...naah! images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

BCReefer
02-14-2002, 04:24 AM
Sushiman,

Any word yet on a day? I hope to get a few weeks notice so I can sweet talk the wife into getting away and spending more money. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sushiman
02-15-2002, 11:16 AM
Hey everyone, bear with me here for a couple days, I'm moving to our new house in MR next week & doing some juggling with ye old datebook. How does the middle of the month sound to everyone? I'm as ready to move my system as I'm going to get I think. This may be a great topic for discussion too no matter how well or disasterous (GASP!) it goes...I'm using this move as an excuse to get a new Sea Star 55gal display & transfer the existing 40gal breeder to be my new sump/fuge. images/smiles/icon_razz.gif I'll post a new thread soon with some prospective dates in the next few days.

-Gracias.
-Todd /Sushi.

[ 15 February 2002: Message edited by: Sushiman ]</p>