PDA

View Full Version : equipment for sale yyc

darkreef
03-14-2016, 03:58 AM
2x ai sols blue ... $150 each ( no cords.. or remote ) bring own gear to test them ...

Neptune apex .. controller stopped working .. comes with breakout box and VDM(still brand new in box) .. no cords .. $200

Refractometer $20
Chemicals ( aiptasia-× , conditioner , chemiclean ) 10$

3 gallon Rodi tank ... $20

So what happened is my landlord went into my apartment .. sliced all the wires to my stuff ... smashed my tank and threw it out .. this is the stuff I kind of just picked out of the garbage ... and was holding on to .. but iv decided not to do this hobby anymore since I spent well over 10 thousand on my custom tank for it to be gone . I can't garentee anything hence the cheap price . i have pumps and wave makers you can take a look at too and just take . Please bring your own stuff to test . Everything was less then a year old before this happened . ... take everything for 450$

ReganY
03-14-2016, 04:21 AM
Do you have proof it was your landlord? If you do that's a major invasion of private property and you can go after him/her. I would suggest you to go RDTS and file a claim.

Even if you are behind on rent a landlord cannot do that. They may have you evicted if you don't pay your rent. But I don't know what your situation is but I suggest you speaker with a RTDS agent.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

darkreef
03-14-2016, 04:38 AM
I was in the process of moving ... my lease was up and told her I needed a day or two to move out because I work ... when I was at work on day two she came in and tore the apartment apart ... said I abandoned the place .. when I didn't .. she didn't even give me a phone call and knew my tank was worth well over 8000$ .. she killed everything

Do you have proof it was your landlord? If you do that's a major invasion of private property and you can go after him/her. I would suggest you to go RDTS and file a claim.

Even if you are behind on rent a landlord cannot do that. They may have you evicted if you don't pay your rent. But I don't know what your situation is but I suggest you speaker with a RTDS agent.

ReganY
03-14-2016, 04:44 AM
Abandoned property is after one full calendar year and the landlord may then auction off the property and have receipts. I would highly suggest you
Goto RDTS at rocky mountain plaza and seek their advice and probably file a full claim against her for all your damaged and lost property. RDTS is quick and much faster than the courts.

darkreef
03-14-2016, 04:52 AM
Not sure what RDTS is.. but I know I went to the tenant place downtown and they said they can't do anything I have to go to small claims

iamfrontosa
03-14-2016, 05:10 AM
That doesn't sound like someone with a right mind would do. I think you must have ****ed her off badly, somehow.

ReganY
03-14-2016, 03:27 PM
Lots of water damage from a broken tank as well. Would warrant keeping the damage deposit too.

ImprezaSTi
03-14-2016, 09:00 PM
I have a hard time believing a landlord would smash your tank and cause massive water damage to their own place (which would cost more than your damage deposit in repairs), just because you moved out a day or two late.

Anyways, what powerheads do you have? Do you have a ATO?

SiliconGuy
03-15-2016, 04:01 PM
Darkreef: check you PMs