PDA

View Full Version : Assorted Tank Equipment

Weasy2k
03-13-2016, 10:41 PM
Kent Marine “The Maxxima” Hi-s RO/DI 100 GPD filter.
This used to be a 60GPD model but has been upgraded to 100GPD. Needs a new stage 1 filter and the DI filter needs to be replaced as well. I do have 2 packets of DI material that can go inside the exhausted DI case. I have done it this way for years.
The RO cartridge is about 3 years old so but I have not used it to much so it still may be OK. If you have a TDS meter then you can check the output. The Carbon block was replaced a few months before I shut everything down so it is good to go.

$60 OBO

1 Bucket of Seachem and 1 Bucket of IO
Asking $30 each or $50 for both.

Eheim Ecco Pro 80 Gal External Canister Filter
New, Open box. Bought for my father’s tank but never ended up using it. Sat in storage for a couple of years. I plugged the pump in to verify its operation.
“The Eheim Ecco (EHEIM Convenient Canister Operation) external canister filter is self priming, has a compact design and is easy to use it also comes complete with accessories and media to get you started.The Ecco Comfort filter provides 3 types of filtration: biological, chemical, and mechanical. The filter is also equipped with filter media baskets for easy filling and cleaning. Also included are 2 detachable, swivel shut-off taps for simple and safe hose-to-filter connection. Good for aquariums up to 80 U.S. gallons.”

Looking for $50 OBO

Lifeguard Aquastep 25watt UV System:
Everything Pictured included. New bulb and ballast. The unit has never had water run through it. Got it off a friend but never ended up using it. The only thing that is missing is the sleeve for the bulb.

$80 OBO

Tunze Digital Microcontroller 7096
I used this unit for only a month until I went back to the non-digital controller 7095 (sold) Unit works like new. Only thing missing is the Velcro sticky tape to mount the unit and the cd/manual (can get one online)
$100 OBO

Tunze Wavebox Extension 6212.50
Never used! This was part of my grand plan 200+ gal aquarium setup but that never came to reality since we had to move and my new job prevented me from having enough time to run a tank.

$160 OBO

Books!
I also am selling a few books.
Book of Coral Propagation, Volume 1 Edition 2: Reef Gardening for Aquarists
Hardcover $20

Aquarium Corals: Selection, Husbandry, and Natural History
Softcover $20

Bring Me Home! Saltwater Aquariums Make a Great Hobby
Softcover $10

The Marine Fish Health & Feeding Handbook: The Essential Guide to Keeping Saltwater Species Alive and Thriving
Hardcover $20

Giant Clams in the Sea and the Aquarium: The Biology, Identification, and Aquarium Husbandry of Tridacnid Clams
Hardcover $20

Email/Reply/Text 604-315-5314

Thanks !

Johnny

Weasy2k
03-18-2016, 03:04 AM
Salt Buckets sold.

Other items still around!

Thanks