PDA

View Full Version : AETech Skimmer, MH and VHO hood and misc parts

Siriustoo
03-12-2016, 07:27 PM
I have all of the equipment left over from a 200 gallon reef tank. The tank was growing SPS coral and lots of soft coral. I sold the stand and tank several years ago, and was going to start up a new tank when the children were older but that may be a while so I need to clear out the basement.

AETech ETS Skimmer 1000 Single large stack downdraft skimmer. I had their gemini dual stack skimmer which was not in the same league. Hardly ever did a water change. Easily one of the best skimmers ever built (but not the most practical). Need a big pump - I have the Gorman Rupp 520 which I was using available for sale which works well. Can handle tanks up to 500 gallons or with heavy fish loads in a smaller tank.

Gate valves available.

Little Giant 2MDHC (highly corrosive).

IceCap acrylic hood (never used - I was doing some development work with IceCap).

Custom Built 50" Aluminium hood powder coated white. 2 x 48" VHO bulbs, 2 x 250 MH.

Blueline 250W MH electronic ballast. Icecap ballast for VHO and MH.

Located in Ottawa but willing to meet 1/2 way to Montreal or Toronto if interested in the larger items. Skimmer is in original shipping box.

Pictures available.

Reasonable offers will be considered, low ball offers will be ignored.

WarDog
03-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Prices required please, good luck with the sale.

Siriustoo
03-12-2016, 11:00 PM
Skimmer with Gorman Rupp pump and gate valve - $350
Little Giant 2MDHC - $60
Hood + 2 MH balasts and Icecap VHO - $400 + extra bulbs
IceCap hood $200