PDA

View Full Version : FS: Banggai Cardinal (Male)

Etaloche
02-28-2016, 08:31 PM
Picked up a pair of banggai cardinals for my tank from J&L, they seemed to be doing fine for a few days but last night I noticed that the big guy has been chasing the little guy all over the tank and the small guy now hides in the corner behind one of my powerheads. Looks like I got 2 males so one of them has to go. Wanted to see if anyone was looking for a male cardinal in particular before I try and take him back to the store. I paid 40 for him at the store, willing to let him go for $35 if anyone's interested.

Etaloche
02-29-2016, 05:43 PM
Bump, I just read that for banggai the female is usually the aggressor? So maybe I have a female instead. I saw her harassing the little guy some more last night so I'm going to have to move her to the sump and I'll get some pics.

Etaloche
03-24-2016, 10:05 AM
Bump, thought they were getting along again for a bit but the bigger one started chasing the small guy again last few days. I'm pretty sure now that they are both female. If someone has a male they need to get rid of I will be very happy with a trade. I'm open to other trades too. I have one moved to the fuge right now so she is ready to go.