PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Victor

Acro
01-26-2002, 11:42 PM
Thanks Victor for hosting the meeting. I enjoyed see everyone again and some new faces. Victor your system looked very nice and would like to see it down the road as it matures.
Thanks again Jamie

BCReefer
01-27-2002, 01:02 AM
Had a great time. Thanks Victor. Good to see something different.

Patrick

SuperFudge
01-27-2002, 03:02 AM
Thanks Victor for having us hooligans over,i had a good time.....Please thank your sister for me for the Awesome sandwiches!

Take care,Marc.

Aquattro
01-27-2002, 05:41 AM
Thanks Victor from the Victoria guys. It was great to finally meet everyone. Well worth the trip over.

Troy F
01-27-2002, 01:21 PM
Thanks Victor, you and your family put on a great meeting. I think you should if not host all future meetings, at least cater them images/smiles/icon_wink.gif .

reefburnaby
01-27-2002, 02:14 PM
Hi,

Thanks guys. So yah...my sister is thinking of doing when she retires (I am not kidding).

But looking out at the window today, I am glad it wasn't held on Sunday. 5 inches of fresh power on my driveway this morning and it is still snowing.

Okay...who wants to host the next one ?

- Victor.

reefburnaby
01-27-2002, 06:02 PM
Hi,

I will search around for the lid, but I think you left something else behind.

http://www3.telus.net/myHome/Redseakey.JPG

- Victor.

[ 27 January 2002: Message edited by: reefburnaby ]</p>

dave &melanie cusson
01-28-2002, 12:12 AM
Thank you for hosting the meeting,you had amazing food and hosted it very well. i liked your tank, it gave me lots of ideas. I think you have taught me that you just have to look around and be creative. you don't seem to have prescribed to one or another's hard core ways.

Silverfish
01-28-2002, 01:16 AM
Thank you Victor for hosting the meeting at your house. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

It was nice to see everyone again, and to meet some new people too! Hope to be able to come to the next meeting.

Canadian
01-28-2002, 02:00 AM
Victor,

Thanks for hosting a well organized meeting, and kudos to your family for doing such a great job of helping out!

It was great to meet all of you "Reef Geeks" (Troy's hang up images/smiles/icon_smile.gif ); especially those of you who I've known only by your "displayed names" for a few years...that is, until yesterday.

One_Divided
01-28-2002, 02:34 AM
Ahh cool thanks victor.. Perhaps I'll be able to grab it from ya next meeting or something.. If the lid isn't in your house then it's probably buried under 6 inches of snow by now. If ya see it, that's good. If not, no big deal, I can make a new lid..

canadawest
01-28-2002, 04:22 AM
Hey Victor, thanks for hosting, you did a great job.

Only 5 inches of fresh snow there? Hmmm, well it's at LEAST a foot of fresh snow here in North Surrey. Not planning on going anywhere today, even with the 4x4!

And what's all this talk about the food at Victor's? I sure remember BBQ hamburgers and hotdogs flying off the grill at meeting #1!!! images/smiles/icon_mad.gif (Just kidding, great sandwiches Victor's sister!)

One_Divided
01-28-2002, 04:46 AM
Thanks victor and everyone who brought frags to the meeting! Nice to see all of you again. I still haven't even ahd the chance to meet everyone.

Victor can you tell me if you've seen the lid of a red sea berlin's collection cup? I lost it somewhere between your door and at the end of your street where we were parked.. There's a good chance it's buried under snow! If you see it let me know.. thanks again!

DJ88
01-28-2002, 12:21 PM
Thanks for hosting victor,

Had fun. As per usual.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Appreciate it. I wasn't around yesterday to say so.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Was out in the snow driving tourists around. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif