PDA

View Full Version : Radion Gen 2 repair

jalemboo
02-16-2016, 04:28 AM
Hey guys,

do you know where in Calgary that does Radion Gen 2 repair? my Gen 2 will not turn on but the power supply is working properly.

Corey

The Grizz
02-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Sadly I don't think there is anyone local, I had to send my XR15 to Reef Wholesale almost 2 weeks ago and they still HAVE NOT even picked up the package from the post office and its been there since the 5th of Feb.

tparsons
02-17-2016, 02:07 AM
Unfortunately canada post service is unreliable in our area and we ask anyone who contacts us for repairs to send in via FedEx or UPS, as they will make delivery attempts during our business hours.

Please send me your tracking number via email (sales@reefwholesale.com) Grizz, so that we can go to the post office to try and pick it up as we have retrieved all packages we have postal tags for.

Corey, if you send me an email, we can do our best to problem solve over email or phone.

AquaFiend
02-17-2016, 03:20 PM
Hey guys,

do you know where in Calgary that does Radion Gen 2 repair? my Gen 2 will not turn on but the power supply is working properly.

Corey

how do you know your power supply is working, did you try it on another light?

jalemboo
02-17-2016, 03:41 PM
thank you guys for the comments and suggestions. Somehow I managed to fix the radion last night and it seems to be working fine. I open up the case to make sure nothing is lose and clean it up. Turn the power back on few time and nothing happened. After reading few post of Radion Fan problem, i decided to unplug the fan and all of sudden the power went back on. I plug the fan back on and close the case, everything seems to be working fine. Maybe its the FAn i assume but anyway very happy to have the light back again. Still having trouble program them along with my Radion pro on my other setup, they don't seems to work together, i might have to unplug the PROs to program the Gen 2s.

PFoster
02-18-2016, 02:40 AM
First thing to do if you are having connection issues like this would be to update your reef link drivers.
Then update the drivers on your lights individually.

Then if you are having a problem you can give either ecotech tech support a shout or Reef Wholesale a shout for help.

But update your driver first cause this fixes most of the issues.

Keep an eye on the fan. you don't want your light to stay running and the fan stop.
If the fan quits then I am sure you can get one shipped out to a store in calgary and pick it up locally.

ReefMaverick
02-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Well for the one of you with issues...there is also AquaDigital in Ottawa that services the Radions !

Owner is Called Michael Hall....got extra good service from him

Aqua-Digital
02-18-2016, 09:03 PM
Well for the one of you with issues...there is also AquaDigital in Ottawa that services the Radions !

Owner is Called Michael Hall....got extra good service from him

Thanks, :)

Ecotech refer end users to us all the time to help them out, we offer a next day turn around in many cases and only ship by fedex signed for insured.

As we have one of the largest dealer basis also covering companies such as J&L, Reef Supplies, Wais, aquarium illusions Dereks reef and many more where many of you purchase its high chance the product came from our distribution network, so you can also leave your unit there for repair liaised through us.