PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rainbow and Rose Bubble Tip Anemones

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Well my RBTA collection has gone nuts lately and my original 5 or 6 mother anemones have all split multiple times and I have 21 Rainbow and Rose BTAs in my tanks (17 in my cube tank). Many of you saw the anemones during the BBQ get together and saw how healthy and colourful they are.

Selling off a few to make room for them to grow.

Priced at $30-50 each, depending on size, colour, quality.

Pick up from my place in Burnaby (may be able to choose the one you want if I can get it off the rockwork. I have a few in my breeder net ready for sale. Can also meet at J&L or King Eds.

Send me your email or text number and I'll send pics of what I have available.

Thanks for looking,

Anthony 604-868-5553

Etaloche
02-11-2016, 04:10 AM
Once my tank is well established I definitely want to pick one up from you :biggrin:

WarDog
02-11-2016, 05:09 AM
Fantastic price for a Rainbow Anthony!

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-11-2016, 05:15 AM
Fantastic price for a Rainbow Anthony!

Thanks.

Etaloche, when your tank is ready, I'll have one for you.

Actually, quite a few members who were here for the BBQ get-together are reserving their bubble tips since they saw them in person last month. I had 17 that day and now another 4 have cloned this past month. My Rose and Rainbow BTA garden is overgrown now so time to let others enjoy a few of my babies.

Anthony

msjboy
02-11-2016, 05:25 AM
Thx Anthony,
Pm you...and here is that nem lady site I mentioned to you http://www.karensroseanemones.net. See ya on weekend.
Msjboy

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-11-2016, 08:56 AM
Just to clarify, I'm only looking to sell off a few, maybe 6-8 anemones in total. I love having a couple in my main display and my RBTA garden in my cube. Not going to overdo it in terms off peeling too many off to sell. I plan to keep at least 2 in my main tank (the two available are now spoken for) and probably 10 or so in my nem cube.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Some sold. Only a few left for sale at this time.

Bblinks
02-12-2016, 07:31 PM
I want one, save me one please.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-12-2016, 07:33 PM
I want one, save me one please.

Sure, no problem.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-13-2016, 08:47 PM
Sold several already. I'll be home today and available till 4:45pm (going out for Chinese New Year banquet tonight) for anyone who wants to pop by.

As always, all $$ raised from my aquatic obsession addiction sales goes into my daughters' college/university fund, so thank you to all members contributing to my girls' education.

Anthony

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-14-2016, 12:06 AM
Anthony's RBTA farm is closed for the night. Thanks to everyone who came by over the last few days. I am available early afternoon till 2pm Sunday for anyone who still wants to swing by.

Anthony