PDA

View Full Version : January Vancouver Reef Club Meeting...

reefburnaby
01-20-2002, 01:13 AM
Hi,

I will be hosting the first club meeting for the year 2002. The meeting will be held at :

January 26th, 2002, 1:30 PM.

3910 Lozells Ave
Burnaby, B.C.
V5A2Z2

Some food and refreshments will be provide, but it would be helpful if people bring some food along (just email me what you think you are going to bring so that I don't go out and buy the same stuff). Alcoholic beverages will not be provided at the meeting (sorry).

Meeting Agenda.

1) Introduction
2) Describe the host's tank and Q/A session.
3) General discussion :
3a) What would you like the club to do for you ?
3b) Nominations for prez and etc. At least discuss the role of each member and we can vote next time (or on the web).
3c) Who wants to host the next one ?.
4) Technical Discussion: I guess we can talk about lighting.
5) Coral trading session.
6) End of meeting.

How do I get to Victor's House ?

If you are coming in from #1, then you would take the exit to Gaglardi (i.e. SFU) and head north. At the intersection between Gaglardi and Lougheed, turn left so that you are heading west on lougheed. Drive for one block and turn left at Brighton/Production Way (its the same road...but it has two different names) and Lougheed. Drive south on Brighton for about 300m and turn right on to Governemnt Road. While traveling west on Government, turn left on to Lozells Ave. A brown house at the end of the street (left hand side) is my house.

(see link)

Hope to see you there.

- Victor

My house (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?countrycode=41&country=CA&address=3910+Lozells+Ave&city=Burnaby&state=BC&zipcode=V5A2Z2&addtohistory=&submit.x=59&submit.y=15)

[ 20 January 2002: Message edited by: reefburnaby ]</p>

George
01-20-2002, 11:34 PM
I didn't hear any one mentioning about what frags they are going to bring to the meeting.
We might want to do some pre-trading before the meeting. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I will start. After all the monti. were flooding the market recently, does anyone still want some green or brown m. digitata. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Xenia maybe?? images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

George

BCReefer
01-24-2002, 01:41 PM
Is anyone else bringing anything for me too buy?? Sorry already have a Monti - digita from Darren.

Patrick

canadawest
01-24-2002, 05:47 PM
I will have a couple small frags:

1 - Leather coral
1 - Christmas Tree coral
1 or 2 - Green/Red Stripe Mushrooms

Pics are available on my website.

BCReefer
01-24-2002, 08:12 PM
Andrew - please check you E Mail