PDA

View Full Version : thank you fellow reefers

danny zubot
10-25-2004, 03:18 PM
Just want to extend a thanks to my fellow reefers in Calgary for the great purchases I made this weekend. I bought Alan's Copperband Butterfly who is doing great in my 54g corner with the clown pair. I bought a MH fixture off of Bob that fits perfectly over the tank and reflects the light very well. I bought 2 large chunks of live rock off of Deb that I will be putting in the tank tonight.

This will pretty much complete my setup (for now anyway). I'll post some new pics as soon as I can.

Thanks Guys

Dan

Buccaneer
10-25-2004, 04:07 PM
I bought Alan's Copperband Butterfly who is doing great in my 54g corner with the clown pair.

You did ? :eek: ... I thought I did ? ... wassup Alan ? :razz:

AJ_77
10-25-2004, 06:59 PM
Good work, Danny. :cool: Sounds like it's coming together nicely - will need some pics at some point of course... :biggrin:

Glad the CBB is settling in - he was definitely getting out-competed here, and looked a little lost. (Steve, yours must be huge by now... :eek: - this other one is the little guy I picked up from Lawrence from his 180.)

EmilyB
10-25-2004, 08:41 PM
:cool: Bet you have a fair number of brittle stars now, eh Danny? You should have asked Barry to go see Leo, he never thought of it. His color is really good. :biggrin:

danny zubot
10-26-2004, 03:32 PM
Leo? I always pictured him as more of a Simba.:razz: I will post some pics soon, just waiting for the water clear up a bit more.

The cool thing about all the starfish that came on the rock is that lots of them are in my sump where I needed them. That is where the rock was up until last night. My manderine thanks you for the feast. :mrgreen:

danny zubot
11-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Finally got some pics guys, here ya go! :smile:

http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=97348#97348

Cheers!

AJ_77
11-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Lookin' good, man! :cool: