PDA

View Full Version : As the Reef Turns... the aquarium Soap Opera

ruck'n'reefer
10-25-2004, 01:08 AM
I have been spending more time just watching my tank lately! Not watching TV, just enjoying the tank. I've forgotten how entertaining it can be watching the inhabitants interact.

Episode I: Yellow watchman (YW) defends his territory!

We notice the bold display of YW as Yellow Tang (YT) swims too close to his burrow.
We know from previous episodes that YT loves ****ing YW off.

YW opens his mouth as a threat to YT. But YT returns with a tail swing. YW trusts forward to fend (sp) off the attack. YT gives a sly smile then swims away.

Was YT trying to steal YW's burrow? Or did he just want to spend some lusty time with Pistol Shrimp (PS)?

Stay tuned for the next episode of.., "As the Reef Turns" !!

Aquattro
10-25-2004, 01:51 AM
OK. You HAVE to get out more. :biggrin:

ruck'n'reefer
10-25-2004, 02:32 AM
Ya, you're probably right! But I know that hundreds must be anxiously waiting for the next episode!

dirtyreefer
10-25-2004, 03:02 AM
I can't wait ! :rolleyes:

hockey nut
10-25-2004, 07:26 AM
Too funny :biggrin:

EmilyB
10-25-2004, 07:32 AM
Spotted Hawk thought he owned the world, then Apu arrived. :mrgreen:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Any gratuitious s*x? Just asking since my big male seahorse started getting frisky just now & chased down the "I have headache" female & got it on :lol: :eek: Sorry, no pics. They don't mind voyeurs, but only in person. You know, the whole "Paris Hilton" :eek: :eek: episode has them spooked.

christyf5
10-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Woohoo, bring it on! The sump at RDO has been sucking lately, too much politics and not enough of whose doing it with who? :razz:

Christy :)

RobbAdams
10-29-2004, 08:18 PM
I check this trhread every day for Episode II :redface: Perhaps I need to get out more!

ruck'n'reefer
10-29-2004, 11:13 PM
Episode II: "As the Reef Turns..."

The new rave sport in the reef is: powerhead surfing!!

In an effort to evade Six line wrasse (SLW), Histro Gobie (HG) will swim towards then behind an 802 power head. As SLW gets close HG swims into the flow of the powerhead and is turbo boosted away into the closest acro! SLW will not attempt to chase or follow into this risking monoever (sp?).

HG enjoys surfing now! He does it 3 or 4 times an hour! And it is fun to watch.

On the reef rumour /gossip pages, fish are saying that "Bob" the true perc is now a female!!!! You heard right!!! He has had the operation. What some guys will do.

stay tuned...

dirtyreefer
10-30-2004, 12:53 AM
oh god :confused:

christyf5
10-30-2004, 02:00 AM
Episode II: "As the Reef Turns..."

On the reef rumour /gossip pages, fish are saying that "Bob" the true perc is now a female!!!! You heard right!!! He has had the operation. What some guys will do.

:rofl:

bulletsworld
10-30-2004, 04:06 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats hilarious! I LOVE IT! :lol: :lol:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-30-2004, 05:31 AM
So, are you entering HG in next year's World Championships at the San Diego Aquarium :lol: Rupert, my citron-crested cockatoo (that's a bird not a "Bleep" you pervs) enjoys these Episodes when I read 'em to him at lights out :smile: Am eagerly waiting for Ep. III. I have a life, really. My mommy told me so. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sumpfinfishe
10-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Come on Rob tells us what's happening with YT and YW :question: :eek:

I think PS caught YW flirting with YT that is why YW was lurking outside the burrow, possibly trying to lure a new partner and find a new burrow.
Hopefully all goes well, but I read something in the tv times that said there there's more going on here in this reef, and that maybe HG will try to attack and kill YW by making a false burrow with a collapsing wall in order to steal the real burrow and shack up with PS.

:mrgreen: :lol:

christyf5
10-30-2004, 07:19 PM
I wonder when the evil twin plot will be introduced to this ongoing saga??

:wink:

ruck'n'reefer
10-30-2004, 11:54 PM
Episode III: Return of Zelda the fire-fish (ZF)

The white monster outside the glass found ZF, she has been missing for several months. She was on vacation on the shag carpet riviera, just behind the reef. Although months without water, shrivalled and dry, she did not die, she is just in a coma.
HB thinks thay YW or SLW may have had something to do with it. ZF's sister (ZS) has been seen flirtingly flicking her dorsal fin at YW and SLW!! MAybe she was jealous of her sister and had something to do with ZF's disappearance.

Stay tuned...

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-30-2004, 11:57 PM
Did the big white monster try Mouth-to-Mouth? :lol:

ruck'n'reefer
10-31-2004, 01:39 AM
you guys are great! keep the comments coming. Yur too funny!

Xtasia
10-31-2004, 05:13 PM
you dork :P

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-31-2004, 11:53 PM
Don't worry ruck. In some cultures, dork is a term of praise & endearment. :lol: :lol: If you read between the lines, what Xtasia is saying is thanks for all the hard work and imagination you're putting into "As the Reef Turns" :biggrin:

ruck'n'reefer
11-01-2004, 12:17 AM
Not a true episode just more gossip:
there is a rumour that an anemone from another reef has crabs and is trying to split.

BMW Rider
11-01-2004, 02:21 PM
If you want more gossip, you'll need the latest issue of Reef Opera Digest (RODi) :lol:

AJ_77
11-01-2004, 03:50 PM
there is a rumour that an anemone from another reef has crabs and is trying to split.
OK now THAT is funny.
:mrgreen:
:biggrin:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-02-2004, 07:50 PM
Is that the same anemone who's looking for a new partner? Someone more serious? Apparently, her last bf was a clown :lol: