PDA

View Full Version : RO/DI System and Current USA 20" Light - Richmond, BC

FBNitro
01-08-2016, 01:40 PM
I have an RO/DI setup for sale details as follows:
Aquasafe Canada body, with bulk reef supply filters. And a Bulk Reef Supply DI Canister with BRS DI Materials. The filters/DI setup were used for a few months before the teardown, but that was over a year ago.
RO/DI Membrane: Applied Membranes Inc Part # M-T1812A100
Asking $50.

I also have a Current USA 20" Compact Florescent light. The bulbs were fairly new, and I have a second new set of bulbs to go with it. Asking $35 with the new bulbs.

I can meet anywhere in Richmond... (aka, you have to come across the bridge/tunnel/skytrain etc).

FBNitro
01-08-2016, 08:31 PM
I have an RO/DI setup for sale details as follows:
Aquasafe Canada body, with bulk reef supply filters. And a Bulk Reef Supply DI Canister with BRS DI Materials. The filters/DI setup were used for a few months before the teardown, but that was over a year ago.
RO/DI Membrane: Applied Membranes Inc Part # M-T1812A100
Asking $50.

I've had a few questions about the RO/DI setup, so I'll add a bit more info.

It's a 5 stage setup, with a full size DI canister. It's similar to the image here, but without the gauges (this image I found online, I can attach an actual image when I get home)
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXAuaNehlPXUxowHkDstD3RfDxkqvj3 GivQ29GmlEUXdvmMNNL

It does not include a TDS meter... I would consider including the TDS for a bit more, but I was planning on keeping it.

Someone asked about shipping, I have no idea how much it'll cost to ship. It's not small, nor light... so I can't see it being cheap to ship. I'll consider shipping after locals have had a chance at it first. I'd prefer to just deal local.

regent2009
01-08-2016, 10:13 PM
u have pm'ed

FBNitro
01-11-2016, 12:19 AM
RO/DI System has been sold.

The Current USA 20" CF lighting is still up for grabs.

Would be a good light for a refuge, or hospital/quarantine tank. Worked great with Soft corals on a 10gallon tank.

Includes extra bulbs. Actual model here:
Marine Depot - Current USA 20" 2x40Watt Power Compact (http://www.marinedepot.com/20_inch_2x40_Watt_Current_USA_PowerCompact_Dual_Sa tellite_Fixture_20_Inch_Power_Compact_Light_Fixtur es-Current_USA-CU01011-FILTFIPCTW-CU01012-vi.html)

Scarrao
01-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Sent you a pm