PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Wendel & Jack

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-23-2004, 11:01 PM
I'm sure all of us who attended Saturday afternoon's reefer meeting would like to thank Wendel & Jack for setting it all up. Group buys saved me so much money, as I'm sure it did for a lot of others. Trading/selling frags & macroalgae was a blast. Got some cool new things to ooh & ahhh :biggrin: over; although, a few got away :mrgreen: . Oh well, you snooze, you lose. Again, thanks for giving all us addicts another opportunity to spend our rent $$, uh.... I mean meet new people and talk shop. Even my cockatoo, Rupert, had a good time.

reefhawk
10-23-2004, 11:17 PM
So disapointed I did not make it to the meeting. Was on the way this morning when I hit a patch of black ice on the Coquihalla conector, went off the road. I am ok but my truck was unable to continue. Bummer. Next time I guess. Truck is quite fixable just a wheel bent under and some front end work. Oh well now I can futher support my lfs with the money i was going to spend down there. Hope you all had a great time, one of htese days I will get to meet more of you.

StirCrazy
10-24-2004, 12:22 AM
Doh I thought it was tomorrow :rolleyes:

Steve

Zerandise
10-24-2004, 12:39 AM
Had a great time thanks guys!

sumpfinfishe
10-24-2004, 03:12 AM
For those of you who wanted frags of frogspawn, sorry something came up. I will bring them out to the next meeting.
Also sorry to those who I planned on catching up with at the meet :sad:

ree-fready
10-24-2004, 05:51 AM
It was great to meet some of you today and put faces to the names. I hope we can do that again and meet some more of you. Thanks Wendell and Jack for setting this day up and hosting a enjoyable afternoon.

Aquattro
10-24-2004, 07:43 AM
Yup, thanks guys for once again putting on a great get together. I hoped to get to meet more of the people there, but it was good to meet the ones I did. I did notice a lot of excited people leaving with bags of goodies, hope everyone got what they were looking for!!

Tom R
10-24-2004, 02:56 PM
Yesterday was fantastic. Meeting and talking shop with other Reef Fanatics is always fun. Your choice of location was perfect. Is this space available again? If so we should start to plan the next meeting now. How about January? Each meeting seems to be more successful than the last. :lol: :lol:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-25-2004, 12:34 AM
Yeah, after the Christmas rush. It'll be good to buy/sell/trade for stuff we're really interested in instead of what we usually have to buy during the "fun" :rolleyes: last-minute shopping experiences of December. Again, thanks Wendel & Jack!!! Spent too much, saved a lot!!! Oxymoron :question:

EmilyB
10-25-2004, 09:06 PM
I had a great time ! If I keep spending like this, I'll have enough airmiles for another visit in no time at all :mrgreen: Thanks everyone. :cool:

Jaws
10-25-2004, 11:07 PM
Thanks are in order for me as well. Great Job.

Jaws
10-25-2004, 11:07 PM
Thanks are in order from me as well. Great Job.

christyf5
10-26-2004, 06:54 AM
Just got home from my whirlwind trip with all my goodies. Thanks to Jack and Wendell for putting on another great meeting and the group buys! Lots of new faces to go with the names on this board. :mrgreen:

Christy :)