PDA

View Full Version : My little clown goby "RIP"

The Guy
12-27-2015, 10:57 PM
So I got a clown goby on boxing day at J&L, my wife says gee he's kinda small, and I said as long as he stays clear of the LTA's he should be fine.
Well I guess through the night he got snagged ' and I woke up to see the last of his tail in the mouth of the long tube anemone. He was very cool but I guess wifie was right, "too small". :sad:

WarDog
12-28-2015, 01:51 AM
Oh no! Sorry Laurie.

hillegom
12-28-2015, 04:59 AM
bad luck:cry:

Tom R
12-28-2015, 03:54 PM
And he was so cute

Tom R

The Guy
02-01-2016, 06:57 PM
So I got a clown goby on boxing day at J&L, my wife says gee he's kinda small, and I said as long as he stays clear of the LTA's he should be fine.
Well I guess through the night he got snagged ' and I woke up to see the last of his tail in the mouth of the long tube anemone. He was very cool but I guess wifie was right, "too small". :sad:

So guess who showed his little face a week or so ago yep! clown goby I guess he decided to hang out in the reef rock work to be safe. Still stays in there a lot but is coming out more when it's feeding time. Not sure what the long tube Anemone was eating eating but it wasn't him. :whoo:

maron6977
02-01-2016, 07:58 PM
NICE !!!
I find it amazing what you find months after not seeing things .

gobytron
02-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Those little clown gobies are pretty 'nem savvy.

I love watching mine sit in a hairy mushroom while it's closing up, very cool about the whole thing.

Then, just as it's about too late, he either vacates or eats whatever it is that has got the mushroom contracting so it stops and opens back up.

Well worth the tiny nibbles on anything with small polyps.

WarDog
02-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Lol Laurie. Good to hear!