PDA

View Full Version : Problem in zoo town

fortheloveofcrabs
10-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Hello all,

I have a very small patch of zoos. They are bluish-brownis-yellowish (you know them Harvy, BTW the orange/green zoos and Xenia are doing great! Thanks again!) and they were doing great for the last couple of weeks, but they closed up about 2 days ago and have not opend since. Other zoos in the tank are doing great. Any ideas? I know I am kinda of vague but I am not sure what else I can say about the situation. They only thing that changed is I added a candy coral about 4 days ago (it's doing well) but it is on the other side of the tank...

Thanks in advance!

-Pauly

mr_alberta
10-21-2004, 06:31 PM
Are they getting blasted by current now? Did you move some rocks around to position the candy cane? It could have altered the flow in your tank...

Everything else is doing A-OK though? No signs of stress in anything else?

fortheloveofcrabs
10-21-2004, 08:56 PM
The zoos? No, they are not getting 'blasted'. There is a current, but it is gentle. No, there was perfect nook already in the rock that the candy fit in just nicely. Because the candy is in a sort of crevas, and out of the way, the flow hasn't changed in the tank. Eveything else is great. Infact, part of the Xenia I got from you broke off the day after I got it from you (one of the little hands) and I though it was a gonner, but I just left it in the tank on the sand bed for a scavenger. Well, that little hand is now standing upright on it's own and pulsing on it's own. The Xenia is now 4 completely separate stocks - it's growning like mad. The orange zoos I got from you now have an extra 8 little pollops. I just don't get what's wrong with these blue ones!
:idea:
Thanks for the ideas and concern...