PDA

View Full Version : Rock flower anemone babies

lotus
12-14-2015, 10:00 PM
A few days ago my rock flower anemones had babies and seeing this is my first time. I wanted to know what others feeds theirs, if they put them in separate grow out tank or anything I should know to keep them happy/alive.
I put them on a small rock and keeping them inside a net. Since I have other corals and hermit crabs.

Thanks in advance.

Ryanerickson
12-15-2015, 01:22 AM
Ask Daniel he has the most knowledge I have babies but just letting them be, I separated some in a cup they did not like it.

lotus
12-16-2015, 03:40 PM
Thanks Ryan. I did ask Daniel but he too just lets them be in the tank and doesn't feed them or does anything with them. You must have lots of babies, I came by with Daniel last year and love your rfa tank! Have you upgraded to a bigger one?

Ryanerickson
12-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Babies are growing slow but there's about 20 of them. And they have plenty of new colors and combinations I never had before. Tank is very full at this point but no plans on upgrading any time soon there fine.

As I've already received multiply messages about the anemones I am breeding and collecting these guys not selling any sorry. They are often for sale at multiple vendors sites in the east. Good luck with the babies.