PDA

View Full Version : Raied's Punyaquarium Build

mrhasan
12-09-2015, 04:27 AM
Well, I am back :mrgreen:

For the past 1 year, I have had quite a few changes: I got the perfect job, I bought a brand new car and finally switched to a better apartment. I thought about restarting my hobby but some things kept on blocking it. But finally, few weeks back, when I was talking to a client from long island and he showed how he was using the LED fixtures from the company that I work for (I work for a LED manufacturer btw), that clicked my determination! I have finally decided to pull the trigger once more.

Well this tank is NOT going to be like the last big mistake I made. It is going to be small, only LPS and softies and something that I can enjoy instead of experimenting with. From the top of my mind, I am planning on the following:

1. Tank dimension: 18"x18"x15". Will be starfire, black siliconed and absolutely no trim. I am ready to sacrifice size but won't have any trim and get bugged by the salt creeps.

2. Lighting: as many of you know, I am not a big fan of LEDs for aquarium. But for this tank, I am going for LEDs and none other than Kessil (they are a real LED fixture manufacturer). Reviews seems to be good and I like their no lens fixtures for the nice colour blend. For the tank size, I am going for A160. I am struggling to find the PAR readings out of these fixtures; can anyone please help me out with this?

3. Filtration: This is something that I am debating with myself. I want a big skimmer on the tank and since my previous filtration experience has always been overkill, I don't want to repeat the same thing again. Then again, I am open to suggestions for this. Anything that can be done without sump. Suggestions are always welcome.

4. Content: as mentioned earlier, this is going to be a tank that I can enjoy instead of messing around with. I really like the idea of a bonai tree (with various colours of torches) and I will probably be going for that. Want something sweet and simple this time. Colourful, basic, with some crazy clownfish clowning around.

Just as a quick flashback, this is where I left an year ago:

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5820/23515401242_3550dc0b29_b.jpg

I am excited :)

WarDog
12-09-2015, 04:34 AM
Welcome back!

Only 21 gallons? You'll be upgrading soon, lol!

mrhasan
12-09-2015, 04:38 AM
Welcome back!

Only 21 gallons? You'll be upgrading soon, lol!

Thanks Warren :D

Nah I got tired of big tanks. I am not going to think about big tanks until I get my own place and that is not happening anytime soon. Its hard for me to maintain big tanks at rented places.

kien
12-09-2015, 05:14 AM
Well this tank is NOT going to be like the last big mistake I made.

Just as a quick flashback, this is where I left an year ago:

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5820/23515401242_3550dc0b29_b.jpg

HUH? Say whut ?!? These two things don't seem to add up. :lol: I would hardly call your last tank a "big mistake" :-)

Welcome back !

Aquattro
12-09-2015, 05:20 AM
This big mistake was supposed to be TOTQ. Just bad timing all around.

maron6977
12-09-2015, 05:41 AM
Good to see you back .
Was only a matter of time

Dearth
12-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Glad to see you back Raied missed seeing your tank which I might add was to drool for regardless of what you think 😜

Btw your not allowed to leave again that's the rules

Myka
12-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Welcome back! Why don't you put a false back in it like the AIO tanks and make the compartment big enough to hold a little Tunze skimmer? Hang-on skimmers overflow onto your floor unless you mod them.

Delphinus
12-09-2015, 07:30 PM
Welcome back, I look forward to seeing what you put together for this time around. :)

In many ways it's nice to have a clean/fresh start. I can't help on the PAR readings but I sure do like the Kessil's myself, if I were to completely fresh start myself I'd give those a serious consideration. I keep looking at them for use as plant lights too.

Proteus
12-09-2015, 11:39 PM
I Knew you be back Raied 😁

mrhasan
12-10-2015, 12:26 AM
HUH? Say whut ?!? These two things don't seem to add up. :lol: I would hardly call your last tank a "big mistake" :-)

Welcome back !

Mistake as in the tank was way too big for me. I barely could enjoy it and most of the time, I was tweaking something to keep it going. Not going to happen this time (hopefully). Thanks :) I am happy to be back.

This big mistake was supposed to be TOTQ. Just bad timing all around.

Well I still count that as a win for me. I was happy that I could accomplish that much in such a short time. :) But I did learn a lot from the tank (and from all of you guys), made tremendous amount of mistakes and have become wiser :mrgreen: Hopefully the same mistakes will not be repeated for the new one.

Good to see you back .
Was only a matter of time

mrhasan
12-10-2015, 12:34 AM
Glad to see you back Raied missed seeing your tank which I might add was to drool for regardless of what you think 😜

Btw your not allowed to leave again that's the rules

Thanks. Always appreciate your high compliments :redface:

Haha. I will try not to leave :)

Welcome back! Why don't you put a false back in it like the AIO tanks and make the compartment big enough to hold a little Tunze skimmer? Hang-on skimmers overflow onto your floor unless you mod them.

Thanks for your input. I have been thinking of getting an AIO but all the store ones are not enough for me. After seeing you idea about putting tunze inside the compartment, I contacted the aquarium manufacturer and they can make an AIO :D So I am getting an AIO with enough space to put in a tunze 9004. I am going to sit with the design now and hopefully can post it tonight to get more feedbacks :)

BTW I am getting mixed reviews regarding tunze skimmers; do you have any input on how tunze 9004 performs?

Welcome back, I look forward to seeing what you put together for this time around. :)

In many ways it's nice to have a clean/fresh start. I can't help on the PAR readings but I sure do like the Kessil's myself, if I were to completely fresh start myself I'd give those a serious consideration. I keep looking at them for use as plant lights too.

Yes kessil is making a lot of sense to me and I don't think A160 will be underpowered for a 18x18x15. I especially like the shimmer and how easy simple the control ability is. And no disco effect!

mrhasan
12-10-2015, 12:35 AM
I Knew you be back Raied 😁

:redface::lol::mrgreen:

Myka
12-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Thanks for your input. I have been thinking of getting an AIO but all the store ones are not enough for me. After seeing you idea about putting tunze inside the compartment, I contacted the aquarium manufacturer and they can make an AIO :D So I am getting an AIO with enough space to put in a tunze 9004. I am going to sit with the design now and hopefully can post it tonight to get more feedbacks :)

BTW I am getting mixed reviews regarding tunze skimmers; do you have any input on how tunze 9004 performs?

Awesome! The Tunze skimmers, like any skimmer, are very sensitive to water height so they perform much, much better if you use an ATO. You don't have to use the Tunze, I was using it as an example, there are others you could check out too that have similar dimensions.

mrhasan
12-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Awesome! The Tunze skimmers, like any skimmer, are very sensitive to water height so they perform much, much better if you use an ATO. You don't have to use the Tunze, I was using it as an example, there are others you could check out too that have similar dimensions.

Thanks! :D Yes I will be putting in Hydro ATO to keep the level consistent.

So I have come up with the final dimensions for the tank. It is going to be 16"x20"x15". 4" inches will be used up for the three chamber AIO partition and so I will end up with a "nearly cubic" 16"x16"x16".

For skimmer, I have decided to get Aquamaxx WS1. The reef central community swears by it and although it is going to be massively overkill for the size of my tank, I want to make sure I am covered for my bad habit of over stocking. Thanks to Ray @ reef supplies for making it easier to get this skimmer.

For lighting, I am still inclined towards kessil; nothing else is making sense to me yet. I am leaving this open for suggestion; please do let me know if anyone has any better idea for light.

Myka
12-10-2015, 11:55 PM
I can't comment on lighting as I'm not a fan of LEDS, but with those dimensions you don't have a lot of choice. If I was you, I'd make that tank 24 x 20 x 15" and use a 24" T5 fixture. :p

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

mrhasan
12-10-2015, 11:57 PM
I can't comment on lighting as I'm not a fan of LEDS, but with those dimensions you don't have a lot of choice. If I was you, I'd make that tank 24 x 20 x 15" and use a 24" T5 fixture. :p

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I know. It's a weird size. :redface: Going bigger is not an option and I am disciplining myself not to deviate to bigger tank. Maybe I can get a halide but that's gonna fry everything up + the heat will be too much for such a small tank.

GoFish
12-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Welcome back!
For lighting, I am still inclined towards kessil; nothing else is making sense to me yet. I am leaving this open for suggestion; please do let me know if anyone has any better idea for light.
I just had the same dilemma with lighting a small tank and picked up a used AI prime and am very please with it so far. They're rated for 18"x18" spread and are controllable via an APP for Android or IOS out of the box. If you're buying new they're about the same price as the Kessil 160's. Controlling sunrise/sunset was a huge plus over the Kessil IMO
Good luck with you new build!

mrhasan
12-11-2015, 01:41 AM
Welcome back!

I just had the same dilemma with lighting a small tank and picked up a used AI prime and am very please with it so far. They're rated for 18"x18" spread and are controllable via an APP for Android or IOS out of the box. If you're buying new they're about the same price as the Kessil 160's. Controlling sunrise/sunset was a huge plus over the Kessil IMO
Good luck with you new build!

Thanks for your input. The thing that concerns me about AI prime is the individual lens around the LEDs and the disco effect. Do you get any disco effect with your light? Both kessil and ai seems to be of same price.

Proteus
12-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Look into the kelo LEDs. They are just like kessil
http://kelolight.com/aquarium_detail.php?menuid=125&id=6

Myka
12-11-2015, 02:07 AM
Thanks for your input. The thing that concerns me about AI prime is the individual lens around the LEDs and the disco effect. Do you get any disco effect with your light? Both kessil and ai seems to be of same price.

I haven't seen a Kessil in action since, but when I was at MACNA in 2012 the Kessil stood out to me as one of the worst for the disco effect. I'm not sure if they've changed lenses or anything - I haven't kept up.

I haven't seen an AI Prime turned on either, but of all the LEDs I've had experience, I like the AI Hydras the best (over Radion and Hydra even), and the Prime is similar.

mrhasan
12-11-2015, 02:09 AM

Holy molly those are complete Kessil ripoffs. I am wondering why Kessil didn't sue them yet.

Thanks for the suggestion Nick but they seem to only have 100W and that would burn any small tank :P

mike31154
12-11-2015, 02:43 AM
Mr. H! You mentioned that you are now in the employ of an LED manufacturer.... asking a lot of questions on what LED light to get??? You should be the expert advising the rest of us!!

Funnin' aside, have you considered DIY? My home built multi-chip fixture is still going strong after quite a few years of use now. No lenses, no disco effect that I'm aware of... check out link below if you haven't already seen the build thread.

Same goes for skimmer, don't discount DIY & old school tech. I'm still rockin' with a wooden air diffuser powered home built that came with my used tank. Low power, quiet (dependent on air pump) and as efficient as any of the new fangled stuff out there. Granted, it is located beside the display, but I have a good drain on the cup going into a 2 liter pop bottle & a bucket just in case, although never had an overflow on the floor yet.

mrhasan
12-11-2015, 03:05 AM
Mr. H! You mentioned that you are now in the employ of an LED manufacturer.... asking a lot of questions on what LED light to get??? You should be the expert advising the rest of us!!

Funnin' aside, have you considered DIY? My home built multi-chip fixture is still going strong after quite a few years of use now. No lenses, no disco effect that I'm aware of... check out link below if you haven't already seen the build thread.

Same goes for skimmer, don't discount DIY & old school tech. I'm still rockin' with a wooden air diffuser powered home built that came with my used tank. Low power, quiet (dependent on air pump) and as efficient as any of the new fangled stuff out there. Granted, it is located beside the display, but I have a good drain on the cup going into a 2 liter pop bottle & a bucket just in case, although never had an overflow on the floor yet.

Haha. Well that's the reason, in technical terms, kessil made more sense to me and will probably be going that way. But it is always nice to get input from people about their experience with individual fixtures and sometimes, numbers and real life experience varies. Plus I work in a completely different market which is very far away from aquarium industry :razz:

Appreciate your input. DIY would probably be easy to assemble/make since I have access to LED chips from high CRI bins and the equipment needed but getting everything sorted out will probably be more tiresome than its worth putting the effort for such a small tank. Bigger tanks: definitely worth the effort. If I can DIY, it will definitely be a great experience and now that you have mentioned, I will probably give some thoughts to it :) Same goes for the DIY skimmer. Thanks :mrgreen:

GoFish
12-11-2015, 03:16 AM

I get the disco effect but only when YMCA's playing in the background :rainbowa:
But seriously, no disco like my last 2 LEDs... The Maxspect Razor had disco until I put a single layer of ziploc baggy over them... and same with the Evergrow until I put half pong pong balls over each LED. The Prime has needed no mods. It appears they've began to realize what I figured out a couple years ago that LEDs need to be slightly diffused (no clear lenses) so the Prime has slightly cloudy lenses. I can only speak for these 2 though as I haven't owned a Radion or Kessil...

Ram3500
12-11-2015, 03:42 AM
I haven't seen a Kessil in action since, but when I was at MACNA in 2012 the Kessil stood out to me as one of the worst for the disco effect. I'm not sure if they've changed lenses or anything - I haven't kept up.

I haven't seen an AI Prime turned on either, but of all the LEDs I've had experience, I like the AI Hydras the best (over Radion and Hydra even), and the Prime is similar.

I have been running Kessil a360 on my sps tank for almost two years and I can confirm they are the closest light to m/h out there . They give off zero disco effect and will grow anything. Not sure what you saw at MACNA but it sound like you might be mixing them up with some other led . I also run a ai prime on my frag tank in my sump and I can tell you it would drive me nuts if that light was in my main it is full on disco. I would have bought a Kessil 160 but my space was limited so I went with the ai and after all it is in my sump .

mrhasan
12-11-2015, 05:05 AM

Not sure what kessil's older model was but their LED chips layout that they implement in the current fixtures should have little to none disco effect. Most of the LEDs on the market comes with individual optics on each LEDs and that causes (along with other factors like water surface refraction and so on) the disco effect. But lens have come a long way over the last few years so I guess the newer fixtures, like AI prime, will probably have less disco effect compared to older fixtures. I looked at some AI prime videos and I can clearly see what colours of LEDs the fixture have on the sandbed; the camera probably picks these up more than what can be seen but still, its there. I am yet to see a kessil video that shows individual colours on sandbed.

I get the disco effect but only when YMCA's playing in the background :rainbowa:
But seriously, no disco like my last 2 LEDs... The Maxspect Razor had disco until I put a single layer of ziploc baggy over them... and same with the Evergrow until I put half pong pong balls over each LED. The Prime has needed no mods. It appears they've began to realize what I figured out a couple years ago that LEDs need to be slightly diffused (no clear lenses) so the Prime has slightly cloudy lenses. I can only speak for these 2 though as I haven't owned a Radion or Kessil...

:lol:

Yes frosted optics and lens helps diffuse the beams thus mixing the colour better. You should have contacted acted earlier and contacted those manufacturers to get the frosted optics/lens going :D I think maxspect razor had the worst disco effect that I have seen until now.

I have been running Kessil a360 on my sps tank for almost two years and I can confirm they are the closest light to m/h out there . They give off zero disco effect and will grow anything. Not sure what you saw at MACNA but it sound like you might be mixing them up with some other led . I also run a ai prime on my frag tank in my sump and I can tell you it would drive me nuts if that light was in my main it is full on disco. I would have bought a Kessil 160 but my space was limited so I went with the ai and after all it is in my sump .

Thanks for the information. Finally someone with both the fixtures I am comparing (well I am planning on getting 160we but its the same layout as a360). Really appreciate your input :) I guess I won't be disturbing my sleep tonight thinking which fixture to get :mrgreen:

Delphinus
12-11-2015, 03:51 PM

I took a quick look at these. Can you buy these anywhere? Their website is surprisingly unhelpful in this regard as to who sells them or even their ballpark pricing. I'm guessing importing them might be an issue..

mrhasan
12-15-2015, 03:05 AM
I took a quick look at these. Can you buy these anywhere? Their website is surprisingly unhelpful in this regard as to who sells them or even their ballpark pricing. I'm guessing importing them might be an issue..

Over other forums, people said that you can save around $100 to $150 on these compared to a360. Couldn't find anyone from Canada who carries them.

So a quick update.

Tank has been ordered. I went slighting smaller with all side starfire, polishes edges and 3 compartment AIO. For lights, I have kessil a160we on the way. For skimmer, aquamaxx ws-1; extremely overkill for the size of the tank but I wanted to make sure the tank has enough skimming power. The return pump will be an ehime compact 1000. The flow will be covered by an rw4. the stand will be a DIY (simple as last time but I will cover it with carbon fiber 3M to match it with the black silicon). For RODI, aquasafe 100GPH portable RODI.

The toughest part will probably be finding the live rocks that I need. Anyone knows where I can find branching/plating LR (actual LR)? Thanks :)

Proteus
12-15-2015, 03:32 AM

Talk to Dave at bigshow. If he can't help you get them I can

Etaloche
12-18-2015, 11:41 PM
Lots to learn here, will definitely be keeping up with your build

mrhasan
12-20-2015, 02:54 AM
So I have been hitting my head all throughout the day to see whether or not I should get a controller for my tank. Here are my thoughts:

Apex:
Too darn expensive for my taste and for what I will get. A jr costs $305 with which I will need to add another $127 for VDM to be able to control the kessil. Alongside, I will have to buy an ATO separately ($130). So, for light control, temperature control and ATO, I am in $562.

Reefkeeper lite:
A basic unit will cost me $170 and the LED control unit will be $100. The ATO switch will cost me $50 and the expansion unit to connect the ATO will cost $120. So all in, its $440.

Reefangel:
This is probably the only controller that includes all the units that I need (ATO, 1-10v dimming, 8 outlets, etc.) but with the crazy conversion rate right now, the total is coming out to $550. Still a deal when considering Apex but this is too much.

For me, there are two main reasons for looking into a controller:
1. Heater control (the MOST important reason)
2. LED control (a luxury I don't need but why not!)

So I have decided to go to a very elementary approach. Here are the equipment that I will have and how they will be controlled:

1. Skimmer: it is going to be on 24-7 so I will have this connected to an outlet 24-7.
2. Pump in the return compartment: it is going to be on 24-7 too so direct connection to an outlet 24-7.
3. Wavemaker: RW-04 will be connected through a timer outlet; I don't want to rely on the night mode sensor.
4. ATO: I will be getting tunzi nano. Will be around $130 and includes pump. Thought about getting hydor but the 1cm difference between the two probes might not be great for such a small tank. The ATO will be connected to power outlet directly and for 24-7
5. Light: I will get a spectra controller ($130) for the kessil.
6. Heater: Will get a jager 50W and connect it to Jonson Tempeature controller. This is an industrial controller and not hobby grade so much more reliable. And cheap. Around $70.

So with the required controls, I am spending $330. Not getting all the fancy stuffs but I am also leaving more money in my pocket :D

GoFish
12-20-2015, 03:10 AM
4. ATO: I will be getting tunzi nano. Will be around $130 and includes pump. Thought about getting hydor but the 1cm difference between the two probes might not be great for such a small tank. The ATO will be connected to power outlet directly and for 24-7
I run the Hydor with a Toms Aqualifter. Flawless after 1 year. Would cost you about the same. Just a thought

mrhasan
12-20-2015, 07:09 PM
I run the Hydor with a Toms Aqualifter. Flawless after 1 year. Would cost you about the same. Just a thought

Thanks. I have thought about that combo initially but the fact that hydor doesn't kick in until the water level changes about 1/2" makes me skeptical about more salinity swings than I would want. Hence I am sticking to tunzi nano.

The Codfather
12-20-2015, 08:15 PM
Have you thought about a profilux as a controller?
It will do anything you want it too.
I've found tan you can usually find one used for a very good price.
Just a thought.

mrhasan
12-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Have you thought about a profilux as a controller?
It will do anything you want it too.
I've found tan you can usually find one used for a very good price.
Just a thought.

I would love to get a profilux! :biggrin: But until I find one used, I will have to stick to regular control. Thanks for the idea :mrgreen:

GoFish
12-20-2015, 09:18 PM
Thanks. I have thought about that combo initially but the fact that hydor doesn't kick in until the water level changes about 1/2" makes me skeptical about more salinity swings than I would want. Hence I am sticking to tunzi nano.
What the min and max height on the Tunze? Just noticed the Tunze has optical too never knew that as all I ever noticed in the pics was the float switch, carry on :) and good price

mrhasan
12-20-2015, 09:31 PM
What the min and max height on the Tunze? Just noticed the Tunze has optical too never knew that as all I ever noticed in the pics was the float switch, carry on :) and good price

I am getting the nano one which only has the float switch, the optical sensor is only available for the bigger one. There is no min max height for the float switches, just switch touching and not touching. Not sure about the optical sensor though but I think it is about the same as float switches.

mrhasan
12-22-2015, 11:52 PM
Pick this baby up today :)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/695/23890570156_5b4d23204c_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Cp8qb1)2015-12-22 16.54.29 (https://flic.kr/p/Cp8qb1) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

And the thing was broken during shipping:

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5744/23808353702_2649b25a17_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CgS35W)2015-12-22 16.54.52 (https://flic.kr/p/CgS35W) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/780/23834161811_66537a1aeb_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Cj9iWk)2015-12-22 16.55.12 (https://flic.kr/p/Cj9iWk) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

But the package inside was sealed so no damage to the salt itself. Talked to amazon and they refunded 20% so win win :mrgreen:

The lid is probably the worst one. No one does lid better than Salinity and I missed my Salinity bucket while "struggling" to open this one.

But there were nice stuffs inside:

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5622/23289883663_977b6ec274_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Bu3K1k)2015-12-22 16.55.44 (https://flic.kr/p/Bu3K1k) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5641/23916652645_85b15558d9_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Crr6A6)2015-12-22 16.55.58 (https://flic.kr/p/Crr6A6) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/641/23288451214_f2549819f7_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/BtVpbW)2015-12-22 17.33.50 (https://flic.kr/p/BtVpbW) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

Should have purchased their reef salt instead of probiotic reef salt (half the price and even their guideline suggests to use regular reef salt for none-SPS dominant tanks) but well, I am not expecting any harm.

I didn't open the salt yet since I am not when I will be able to start the tank but I can feel that there is a measuring cup inside :biggrin:

mrhasan
12-26-2015, 08:20 PM
Here's what I got for boxing day:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1587/23963881126_1e8e4118a0_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CvB9Yf)2015-12-26 13.40.24 (https://flic.kr/p/CvB9Yf) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

And the things that are on its way:

1. The tank (almost ready)
2. Skimmer: aquamaxx ws-1 is on its way
3. Kessil: a160we + goose neck + controller on its way
4. Return pump: ehime compact 1000; haven't picked it up yet
5. Live rock: getting Walt Smith ocean cured rock from Tim
6. RODI unit: this one is kinda ****ing me off; was suppose to be shipped on 11th Dec but now the date has changed to 28th Dec; hopefully there won't be any further delay.

Etaloche
12-27-2015, 11:03 AM
Any experience with those power heads previously?
I was actually looking at just that exact model to upgrade to one day.
Let me know how it goes when your tank is all set up

mrhasan
12-27-2015, 08:00 PM
Any experience with those power heads previously?
I was actually looking at just that exact model to upgrade to one day.
Let me know how it goes when your tank is all set up

I have had experience with jebao's previous powerheads but not this one. I will keep this thread updated with its performance :smile:

mrhasan
12-31-2015, 01:45 AM
Well I finally got the tank :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and its so puny that I shall call it the "punyquarium" :redface:

I am yet to get the skimmer, the live rocks and the RODI unit. Will start building a wood frame tomorrow. Nothing fancy, just plain frame and will cover it with carbon fiber 3M (to match with the black silicon of the tank). Here are some pictures:

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5648/23708344299_6a82f9c430_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/C82sLT)2015-12-30 16.31.20 (https://flic.kr/p/C82sLT) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1598/23708343449_629d7a7909_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/C82swe)2015-12-30 16.31.53 (https://flic.kr/p/C82swe) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

(need to clean the tank)
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5715/23968008522_59c0a4491f_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CvYiUf)2015-12-30 17.39.42 (https://flic.kr/p/CvYiUf) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1698/23993554241_2c35437a15_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CyeeKF)2015-12-30 17.39.54 (https://flic.kr/p/CyeeKF) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

(I also bought the controller for kessil)
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1536/23449357223_7c997f23df_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/BJ95Wt)2015-12-30 17.46.18 (https://flic.kr/p/BJ95Wt) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

mrhasan
12-31-2015, 01:47 AM
Can one of you super nice admin please change the name of this thread to "Raied's Punyaquarium Build"? Thanks :smile:

Delphinus
12-31-2015, 02:19 AM
Done :p

mrhasan
12-31-2015, 02:23 AM
Done :p

Thanks Tony :mrgreen:

Aquattro
12-31-2015, 03:28 AM
Can one of you super nice admin please change the name of this thread to "Raied's Punyaquarium Build"? Thanks :smile:

I knew one of the super nice ones would see that :)

mrhasan
12-31-2015, 05:01 AM
I knew one of the super nice ones would see that :)

Yes sir! :biggrin:

mrhasan
01-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Well I finally got the skimmer :mrgreen:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1515/24098114481_8016cd2e56_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CHt8Sr)2016-01-04 16.46.41 (https://flic.kr/p/CHt8Sr) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

Haven't seen a lot of skimmer but this is the most beautiful skimmer I have seen to date :redface:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1639/23812905499_41260c6dce_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Chgnbc)2016-01-04 16.47.06 (https://flic.kr/p/Chgnbc) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1690/23552523944_31c5293847_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/BTfQP3)2016-01-04 17.42.33 (https://flic.kr/p/BTfQP3) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

I encountered two issues with the skimmer:

1. The small piece of pipe connecting the pump and the bubble plate is loose (seems like they didn't put in enough glue) so I will have to use some superglue to fix that thing. No big deal.

2. The skimmer chamber barely fits the skimmer (no space between the inlet and the glass so this will have to be resolved in this weekend.

Will get the superglue, fix the pipe and will put it into vinegar bath. Probably won't be able to get the tank going for another two weeks :cry:

mrhasan
01-21-2016, 02:00 AM
Just a quick update:

Thanks to Tim from Seacare, I now have 20 lbs of walt smith LR sitting in a tub, waiting to go into the tank. In order to minimize death, Tim shipped them via Air Canada cargo today afternoon and got it over here in the evening. Couldn't take any picture of the individual pieces since I wanted to get them into water ASAP but the pieces are wonderful and lots of lives on the rock. Here's a snap of the rocks sitting in the tub:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1454/24428941271_6fbec34b41_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DdGH9B)2016-01-20 19.51.23 (https://flic.kr/p/DdGH9B) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

On the other side, the stand for the tank has been on backorder for the last couple of weeks and J&L is finally got it in stock today. Requested them to 1 day ship it and hopefully will be getting it on Friday.

If everything goes well, this weekend should be a busy one :mrgreen:

On the other side of the story, I got myself this :redface::

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1648/23883175184_58f8059c80_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CotvUu)2016-01-16 14.41.27 (https://flic.kr/p/CotvUu) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

4k 40" monitor (not TV but monitor). Couldn't go any bigger that this :razz:

Dearth
01-21-2016, 03:45 AM
Spoiling yourself rotten are you.....

mrhasan
01-22-2016, 02:19 AM
Spoiling yourself rotten are you.....

:redface:

Etaloche
01-22-2016, 03:10 AM
:redface:

We're all guilty of this, don't be embarrassed :razz:

mrhasan
02-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Finally I have been able to fill the tank after almost 2 months in decision making process :biggrin:

After failed attempt at making a stand, I ended up buying a biocube 29 stand. Looks good and works well and I got it at a nice discount, tanks to J&L.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1669/24860536365_732a1775fc_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DSQKkk)2016-01-22 18.03.40 (https://flic.kr/p/DSQKkk) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

For power outlet, I bought an 8 outlet DJ power.

Here it was, sitting in its empty glorified form, waiting to be wet!

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1698/24492968049_6a57cea1ea_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DjmS5z)2016-01-22 19.40.54 (https://flic.kr/p/DjmS5z) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

And I just can't highlight how cute this thing is:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1652/24217322224_92605e5ca0_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CU17bm)2016-01-22 17.57.02 (https://flic.kr/p/CU17bm) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

Since I planned on not getting a controller and doing old school setup using timers (I am yet to start using it) and Ranco for temperature control, I finally got it, thanks to an LFS:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1534/24493007969_15d7502623_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Djn4WR)12656095_10153884869714808_255228969_o (https://flic.kr/p/Djn4WR) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

Wasn't pre-wired so had to do it by myself. The termination blocks are not the most user-friendly, especially considering how tight the inside of the enclosure is but I got it working without any hiccups.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1582/24727610442_39f583c77e_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DF6t65)2016-02-05 18.02.33 (https://flic.kr/p/DF6t65) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1598/24217304294_3b4a8ec180_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CU11Rd)2016-02-05 18.33.33 (https://flic.kr/p/CU11Rd) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

Since I didn't have a stain relief handy, I made my own:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1515/24727604562_5785934d9f_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DF6rkG)2016-02-05 18.36.17 (https://flic.kr/p/DF6rkG) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

Just a headsup: the probe is IP67 and is not meant to be submerged all the time. Although industrial devices are always underrated from what they can withstand, I heat shrink wrapped the joint between the wire and the rubber for added protection. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Did my best to get everything as "organized" as possible; not the most elegant way but its enough to make me happy and everything is hidden within the cabinet itself.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1613/24477869549_7687cf1ebf_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Di2tPB)2016-02-04 21.15.22 (https://flic.kr/p/Di2tPB) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1563/24477866199_3f51a37d34_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Di2sPR)2016-02-04 21.15.29 (https://flic.kr/p/Di2sPR) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1478/24217311184_3f5efc2b43_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CU13U1)2016-02-04 21.15.36 (https://flic.kr/p/CU13U1) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

Aquascaping was a bit of a pain since the rocks were of unique shapes so I had to stare at them for a long time to decide on this one:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1583/24819205736_82c3a61632_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DPbVbh)2016-02-05 20.30.12 (https://flic.kr/p/DPbVbh) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1590/24549964950_834dce56c1_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DpoZgL)2016-02-05 20.30.24 (https://flic.kr/p/DpoZgL) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1482/24477845399_a64ae21d41_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/Di2mDe)2016-02-05 20.30.31 (https://flic.kr/p/Di2mDe) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1710/24845466025_ce495ee074_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DRvvrT)2016-02-05 20.30.53 (https://flic.kr/p/DRvvrT) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

And it was time to fill it up:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1649/24819201106_10f87ac71a_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DPbTNs)2016-02-05 20.38.19 (https://flic.kr/p/DPbTNs) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

And it lives......

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1663/24549959580_a3ab8304c3_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DpoXFb)2016-02-05 21.05.08 (https://flic.kr/p/DpoXFb) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

The water cleared up quite nicely within few hours but over night, it became a bit cloudy; not the one which would be of concern but it was a bit cloudy. Although I have been curing the rocks for 3 weeks now, I decided to add prodibio startup just for fun. And buying ammonia and nitrite test kit seemed like a waste of money to me.

For filter media, I am running chemipure elite and polyfilter. Will also add purigen for that extra kick of clarity. Skimmer seems to be quite loud but in reality, it is about 10 dB less than what curve 7 was. But since it is not inside a sump, the sound gets to my ears. Will probably take couple of weeks to calm down (that's what Aquamaxx said) of I can always get a bigger silencer .

I am getting my first livestocks for the tank tomorrow :)

Wish me luck!

Howie
02-06-2016, 10:08 PM
Looking awesome so far, What are you planning to add for livestock?

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Love your aquascaping. Beautiful setup. Keep the pics coming. Enjoying this tank journal.

albert_dao
02-07-2016, 01:45 AM
This is a great looking build!

mrhasan
02-07-2016, 02:27 AM
Looking awesome so far, What are you planning to add for livestock?

Thanks! :D

Most LPS but I have been known to get diverted from my initial plans in the past. :razz:

Love your aquascaping. Beautiful setup. Keep the pics coming. Enjoying this tank journal.

This is a great looking build!

mrhasan
02-07-2016, 11:25 PM
And they became buddies quickly......

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1620/24257343463_c4c26c0445_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/CXxe6H)2016-02-07 14.55.45 (https://flic.kr/p/CXxe6H) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

Zoaelite
02-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Looking good, loving the clownfish pair!

mrhasan
02-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Looking good, loving the clownfish pair!

Thanks Levi :mrgreen:

mrhasan
02-12-2016, 02:30 AM
Well it has been five days and did my first testing today. Nitrate seems to be around 0.2ppm and phosphate is undetectable. One of the clowns took some brine shrimps today but the other one is still on hunger strike; this is the 1st time I am experiencing clownfish rejecting food. They are running around the tank and doing things that clowns do; just need to push some food through their mouth soon. Will be getting raw garlic tomorrow and mix it with their food.

I also got a nice rainbow open brain coral and have put it on the bottom.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1530/24969397965_3e0db38646_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/E3sG6t)2016-02-11 19.04.04 (https://flic.kr/p/E3sG6t) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

Currently, nyos seems to be the test kit with the most hype so decided to start with their phosphate kit. It definitely has that "German factor" and it was a satisfying purchase :)

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1442/24338804594_237c00e1f7_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/D5JJDY)2016-02-11 18.34.42 (https://flic.kr/p/D5JJDY) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1506/24876067841_e8644b38d9_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DUdmip)2016-02-11 18.34.59 (https://flic.kr/p/DUdmip) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1640/24851399032_20f700d6a4_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/DS2V87)2016-02-11 18.35.18 (https://flic.kr/p/DS2V87) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1695/24969401705_d9dea5e713_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/E3sHcX)2016-02-11 18.35.29 (https://flic.kr/p/E3sHcX) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1490/24342539833_7327ba049f_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/D64T1D)2016-02-11 18.35.44 (https://flic.kr/p/D64T1D) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1497/24338798264_0a28b0327c_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/D5JGLQ)2016-02-11 18.35.54 (https://flic.kr/p/D5JGLQ) by M Raied Hasan (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrh666/), on Flickr

The test was easy to do.

On the other hand, I have decided to start prodibio to keep nutrients in check before things go south. Being proactive instead of reactive :mrgreen:

Craigdillman
02-12-2016, 05:27 PM
test kit looks cool but... i think the hanna P04 tester was the single best testing thing I've bought for my tank id never go back worth its weight in gold and i think my wife alone was getting annoyed at me going ...hey Honey what off shade of light blue is this ?

mrhasan
02-12-2016, 11:13 PM
test kit looks cool but... i think the hanna P04 tester was the single best testing thing I've bought for my tank id never go back worth its weight in gold and i think my wife alone was getting annoyed at me going ...hey Honey what off shade of light blue is this ?

Definitely! Nothing comes close to Hanna for hobby grade testing. I didn't want to spend that amount of money on a PO4 test kit right now since I won't be keeping SPS any time soon (well that's what I think). Will buy down the road though.

mrhasan
02-13-2016, 02:27 AM
Well I did the first noobist mistake today.

The clowns have been very reluctant to eat since I got them. I tried pellets, NO. I tried brine, NO. I tried plankton, a little but still NO. They would just go up to the food and look at it and carry on without eating. So I decided to try garlic today. Mixed garlic paste (bottled paste from grocery since I couldn't find garlic extract at LFS) with a whole cube of brine and dropped it into the tank. I have no idea what I was thinking but the whole tank got filled with a whole cube of brine and garlic. Not really sure whether they ate anything but didn't seem like it. Oh well, I decided to do a water change (was planning on doing it anyways) but then I took out too much water than I had made. So, to replace that, I had to pour in some waste water back into the tank.

Anyways, tank has started to clear up but there are pieces of brines attached all over the rocks. RODI water is being made right now and I plan on doing a 10 gallon water change tomorrow after blasting the rocks with a turkey baster. Too much brine shrimp for such small tank.

But I am hitting my head for the clowns not eating. I haven't seen such finicky clowns before. I am going to find garlic extract tomorrow and get some mysis and cylopeeze to see whether they feel like eating; if not, I will not feed them anything over the weekend and let them come to me for food! :twised:

In case anyone is reading, what is your longest waiting time for clownfish to start eating? Mine has been 0 days until now.

mrhasan
03-06-2016, 11:08 PM
Time for an update :)

So it has been 1 month of the tank running with little to no hiccup.

Few problems that I encountered until now:

1. Overfeeding: since the clowns weren't eating initially and I am not a very patient guy, I tried to put as many types of food as I can, leading to over feeding syndrome. Thankfully, small tank = small water change = big impact so I could address this very quickly.

2. Brown hair algae: instead of the green variant, I somehow go the brown hair algae bloom. 5 gallon WC every few days + 3 maxican turbos (will need to get ride of two shortly; these buggers are poop machine and instead of coraline, my rocks are covered in snail poops) took care of it. There are still some here and there but will run its course.

Maintenance:

I think I have pretty much nailed down the maintenance for now. 3 gallon water change every Saturday (takes about 30 minutes starting from mixing to putting the water in the tank). Aquaforest salt mix is ready within 15 minutes and that alone is very convenient. No need to "plan" for water change.

I removed filter floss for a day or two to see how that impacts the tank but all the floating stuffs were eye sore so I started using it again. Will change every 2 - 3 days. This is going to be an LPS tank anyways so some nitrate/phosphate is welcome.

I am doing prodibio program for the fun of it and have completed 2 cycles of dose. Not expecting any result until for another month or two. Phosphate is below 0.1 so not concerned about that. Nitrate is below 1 so overall, the nutrients seem to be in check.

Inhabitants

The clowns are clowning around and the lawnmower blenny is mowing down the algae and pooping like a beast. Seriously, the poops are half the size in left of the fish itself. DAMN!

I have added a royal gramma but it is still timid and stays inside a cave. Only comes out when the lights are out. Will have to wait few more days before I can take a decent picture.

The brain coral seems to be getting fleshier day by day which is a good thing. I will probably have to start looking into snake oils to see which ones promise more vibrate coloration. The brain is quite colorful by itself but I would the color to be more bright.

Now to the show stopper: the flame anemone. Been waiting for over a month to get my hand on this bad boy but had hard time finding it anywhere in Calgary. Finally, Dave at Concept Aquarium put in a special order for me and here I am, a proud owner of the flame anemone. It bubbled up nicely, moved few inches and stayed there over the weekend and the mama clown has already started hosting it. A wonderful sight :) Few pics:

About an hour in:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1554/25543695836_6382827284_c.jpg

After few hours:
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1464/25451252582_0c67473c4d_c.jpg

And on Sunday (has been at the same spot since Friday):

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1511/24939315504_676ff29062_c.jpg

New gadgets:

1. Another RW04 in the tank: wasn't happy with the amount of flow I was getting for an RW04 in the tank and being a cube, it wasn't helping much. Instead of getting a bigger pump, i decided to get another RW04. Each of them run for an hour during the photo period. This resulted in the tank having more floating objects in the water. Although this bugs me, I think this will all be trapped in the filter floss within few days. Will get ride of the pooping snails which should help a lot too.

2. Aquatronica controller: thanks to Eric from ocean enterprise, I got a sweet deal on an aquatronica ACQ115 kit that includes temp, pH, salinity, ethernet, float switch and pc interface, 8 bars and the non-touch controller. Didn't have the budget to get the touch and ACQ115 has more than what I need for the tank. Did some basic setup and calibrated the probes to get the controller going. Need to get a ethernet switch (I use powerline) for the ethernet module and waiting to receive some more stuffs that Eric shipped out. This is my first "real" controller (my last one was a reef keeper light which was basically a glorious power bar).

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1665/25543701056_f460ec797f_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1513/24943140753_899433af88_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1646/24943135973_7e8e50a34f_c.jpg

Some pictures of how things looks right now under the cabinet:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1526/25274202390_3cd99f6eaa_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1699/24939310214_2b1685a5fc_c.jpg

Not the prettiest cable management but not a snake of wires either.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1619/25274200650_bba0937fb0_c.jpg

And lastly, some tank shots:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1661/25274199450_2dc4165640_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1649/25451238952_1acf7a0339_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1699/24939306074_6d6d8af0b4_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1452/25477083651_6a92f4a9fe_c.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures. My brother took away the DSLR and my good camera phone is in for repair so all I have is a crappy loaner phone right now.

kien
03-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Wow that's one tricked out punyquarium!

mrhasan
03-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Wow that's one tricked out punyquarium!

:lol: thanks. Can't put that many corals in there so why not snazzle it up :razz:

mrhasan
03-25-2016, 11:48 PM
Got some corals into the tank this week :D

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1688/25968906421_5f1a11b761_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1493/26009369576_3d458ccf0b_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1684/26009368116_7e3bdb4f91_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1646/25430534504_052ef2727d_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1637/25762461010_7c43d2dba1_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1599/26009363306_46b3230af6_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1493/25432773933_03235a58b8_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1636/25968915691_2be3c8a07b_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1602/25430528184_b7ce083640_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1674/25762455500_318d5979fc_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1448/25968912601_ceb111e331_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1466/25432767593_4166bb03e6_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1662/26009355476_d8cd6913bb_c.jpg

mrhasan
04-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Borrowed my friend's DSLR for some snapshots.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/lKPjjvl-TgHCx2VQactgY3SSyhZJXoE8Q0TUCstL_j75ko__1Gg8LrkJfA Sk0XTYOW2bAsOA-3KIHtFosJkoKl8_kqLy64ExHIfslkhpbR6YDoA36v-kBK5lA9eFZCPCQuYodbUyTJ3GKN5WJAMotHI0T_2FlHQNZzQ-6DEZOWp-1oAIf0bVCoR4-EObj2BNi18tRewvnVHUdxbt3Koa67CZ3RThV22i0C25xywl9UR p3hbClCVSoVvGfDvrBun1jgd2Td1SOS9Bf-KDFzMaS-p_AzfGILhP1JEZ-KnDHzXSuxbH6EcKIQMq_Er0ACQB7dQs8_WdAfxGuY5TZaJ1Oje ECv4Hqr65fFWa0_DqqAt-_9jtwla9luJJWckgueEBBV3TVFteAPlC10_SK8eo7npugyIU0F rzxq1gyo1Y1lqhSns3eQ8dsTQPcc3I9ap-qndn1W_eq8CJ28MWkuPVkfh-bBvMciNJXR43sVuLQcmnAAGv30mIYmZX9l-VmrDPIESp_N-QtvMa5AVhCkxQnO-ZhRb01365jWTCfdK0MmrbIXb2SN2tEKM-ebCqjzider-2=w1278-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/92I3E2elaLNJK-AO5R5YjDfsE1aBOHojjn7UNsOModv6-fcLZ6HGZas-c4jQksoi7tb93vfizC76eI9Qkpib3FecRk9ZydhgIocyyLm2Jw AoCqZZLHqPF2fXyJIfEpqg5r5hvjcnRlvII_73QfjQnsQZs9Gp tf9u0jsfhRUob9eGw7NE2WWE_nf0Fmd84GGkkxf-6_hWRrg9f-7ZIEqUJmVDYxGnBIXXqNjMa3n7IMdgU6PgKWxu-rwX4iFPX19OYnxaBH0FzgvFrJnyOQT2MZWhu07rSU9XSo4K-S7Jo1Cq_JlCSMJRqOAhzA8hlHkFjTTXcLJnFc5rWBx_AG6k9dK-1_w0Lo6l8RCf0Mn-CLRg24Aqycsy4hGopcXXiDF_t2NfbmQaqjlD9MoHK5FNvbEHe2 ttziNzv-salY9Y0c_tXYqSGoHgM6pH2TsWF1ybU1tLqgNTP64giVcwqo4y iniP9ZPXXSWpqFKTXx-c5ZpO2MVDNItlkPXlw6lhcG8X524HvPH6kxsstRAlMjhT1qgAx G3afSMucbKTRmri1gBUzwzA36YU0a6GaG5KWQVKypnh=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4h0orY502I68kFtDqOaX9pZRxsBiiLdWuf47L0Kuf-6kxQWu1fjc6yeZIEt-98eQDQQwIZd4fN8TAef0lkgqZ70NBEtPyC5lrH2QbDCztDCbM8 o__ZMReEHahIIuIF0YZxnpLDRnf-Hm2Mztw05kUcIB-2f2K4Y1JtDhMm3wlGAP-xunc2IyEpbhX388dURMVngkoyDEA7LbxRDUnyfVhcWLqJhI9WB HDTjesoV7BpFxJQm1KQt2T2VogOp5jI3j_Zrl7AEasGHlAs7YU 1eI69hAklPk_tcuZeJhcJA6tH2o_YHBu2iRyl-DgdYNB2UhT6oUkEOYXIMWUWbmKqAfcujRJB7c13pnqa90DRyVk inKeh5bBOnHARVPLswSnZ2ZYgXf8Dx0hhYE58ssc6VAMQiIoLG ugnllc6LEcFdXhNq54J1xKNI5KlKLnLRpsit2Q7MHEww2m8Gb3 93THxnqc9D7phwgHisYscZhWo2jABrlxdgq6Xyv_1OdUp7W2UH his0iNQxVrkgg1hU8VXCIaPm_WizGUuquzh2e1ONUyImKiVsWT bvsh75cBFrbsANK_vNG=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SoaPANgJOOeqnviWjeAtC0ftwb4iLlDVQjdh1VcONKcL2Wb14L lVCfHuB32llN15QSktA0OX3gC-AUvIp91Q4NbUAPGojoNEgt3tboEeFCaA9SHKhCR79PQ4WCFY-rjY83HtPJSFYbBqP4upiyZdTmvVxnFNRx4QM8iDf9ReIjQQS8H jwdwQ-QiTAE5rWqugNi6YYI7iGHSIwthzuUY4312JVqfVKhxl2PK7Fkz 68xY3lAyyE9fM0jQ7Pax1oPfyJNCrc8Tce1B2orEHSJ3apk3wS-EpuyM46S4xfUg8uyMTWkJsXod8PoQIH2IyZ9kwGtAKX3NK-d8CjtEgAFDLw8CJfdSITsDx1SAgzOPG-t11eSjN3CWOmKFcZz6kVZrCQ_bE28TcFgIxoC6j9onmF7agsK4 GTEV_r8mLGzE5zZQTxUljD2S9amiNK3u9_Xlc90ONQ9uHGj4VS 6lX8GsnpDngXU0K8eLUnSt7fpndbpSr3O0gxE6OB0FGRkdb5Ne V8B516xI3DTkylmnM24tMk6QQ1cTP5jeXANcuxIbyGfW1kAQHM uV0cv5VqfoCU4PxDAZa=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jCDsvp_TjRxMZSbmeUyO_ch_sj-hbkOr2N4ZLY0YazZyBHxDc7VwG2QPOvNJKcxIyexAaxogbqbeP PnEh83FBj4szXDHqGv74ZXjiFlf_EK6qq-E0o_JfGKaeWnrvXF9qzZcV5lTgwMXyR4lMnUapDSKhVqtX-fAm97dqq_aiuEqEoyUAxxqcP2CKOi6Xq5TgtKwYgzFbyHq_Gi1 oNUzBhg98Yvi_0GQXtrXW4zQKLpf7wPm7g7jndpwUHkZr4OLbr 7Iqgooa4qFic3YSm7uNcyFgV6tUUJW0oB1UKXdQn_918WzzKwv nv3SYKMnHlaFpfDvwCp8Kzd4ds89jbnUFTFUeo8Mvw6CwmMc7j eCA5xCb6iGI3AutPvbZXWta0h5zc8wfPZYVSEqVMY_8Pb-YPWeBsvxPcmlDCJU1JfGOaJNjD7VlPhU7UNU7GuZBuiFe42hRb mNMyQJfWTDRhwEp-5dJUKuXGIPH3MOjnnuKfkQ1C8ByDeDU5ABUk13ug_M-AQtcHN-i4dG40i-2h02jQmUMWSx-zVuvrPyOf4tF1YMqHc99DN-HS2riO_FJT3_aA59=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yiaSpNVf-YnKGflYUaoBd4tySnv1Yh42orZB8tMoDxTS_ZY6K2pa43UhdOS EjfIg9-PYfa21UHsGTDKmW3MDQV4_Q1rzPhOQvK5nPkDcZFOovDnELdu9 QM5jnM_5b1B2XUe-YpsSkPzdJaCKn7YgXd_ugzTn-StjpKl-PzUa-AH4xVcd6azQEcr0g7t7t3gl83NDZWNF90KL2M7sFQSva3f3kc8 0bxpId3TEZlqerrlef_ehrm412QuuIprO3kw3C8c1UTPn1DQ_E mtdWLj5Vds18O_0urhx3c7jfgqod8SXtlwut5tRMK8zYeM26-9E3GOpl9dJufE0mzvu_GtcKX7faludjeLllu1V3RDGZHChdebB KNpiBTjjD1APJ_SmFkehvbKQFuhQeH4W2aNcRbVEbbrdIHUyYJ 7Z7ciRI1-cCqnH8EzPLHivJ9nuIdWQkmFfE-pN8zDmR4-8nlrmR63uVrVEzpNcK7vJwgb2NAiY-V5iT3sujv8GDGxBKPBHb5KNdvpmmXGO6Yy3_jBWuUN7PyJeT-xvop8ZZVJwoQ1GsG74T4E2iQxgxz8PelRnobTV=w1671-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wGwV6nGO0jaZszfT47HbAKiuT7dfUOvVbanrmtSEtZxvX4VyaZ oiedU3XV89JQorJsrwaSdiaTcoDx_86jvDj-0VvDcEhL6HzSNM5bR53PJbkxBCki4S3KlYMKlzG1DzyR-CA8Y39BlxOA3FemcY0O71zfDIe4U9m4siPHH-T5kr7OzxNRjx-zvepfwN2n7k7lzmgP0izB_Yus8JF_uwbqtdqqke1x17HwAHAWn _ginWYHmjiHBuC2leewApkFMy-MYZWgq5M8wtecKHa4h8YS2BSdhsWFKh303OGFUJhDhmYB6LahK-H7kYeJhHTJ3fn4F_i1F9-KriGn1OwJT5e5ydBDGoaFUqWfcCav9-fU4yd22Dcy_X-WnrHmLJEc7cn8V5a-R7zlwKAOvj_z33sMW0SiaLuSixa5DNEaiz4SjgEG7XA2OSruYL pAZWgYJNkyuStYSW-MXJJg7Bnqq9xSajUwhgj8uOe4stFv4O1MW_97Cc9E9sx0feoiC yVnmV_GJLCVZDM1jXv8pxLcF9wYw9wp5DDKVb5qZ_zm8NAUIPo 8381llMoZ9bff2UpXVQOWE6=w1755-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fPqqc-719GyBjQd10sjWbkTVmBZDh6Qi9hCVOFLmSyYhcBTIdk8WXqrk AkL0siKfs_S5I1n4TY8jqbrmmcN0GSX3l38vtWbCmYG1sbeODZ PAjM1F0oqoXFhM7J7XY5RAg2GeQBLkOhnj_66Xok-00QztuwZU5_tUa_AYibu9tn3tmwevRRQ2HwpOfkKbhqcWt-Dn0oaRbaQyAh-SpzJF8UoUXyfNKNPjmwC4BesqLdbQgMbp2A9FO0Rein5w8lX67 Xw9FmyKnp4-hy-jSAlRet-_Q8_4YOXYK7rumxWRJrPsE162YFEZO3DQEp6sIw72Lp9dMKMvJ N8OKLjnhGaE9a9UGsgByv7YYKwR5u91dTdg8WVB6KgLxHbrVN3 QTP12XHlDFkGJNyYBE82l6b7RJey9IxGMCC_wf8kGhdiFly_lE 5_sVgCvWZeQwAyrCth0pWOW63u4GNNsf2ZRdOrQoY3Qk_DzvD8 G1BZhB7VwRj_ICYW7qvooGuT4uUWLh59NF_2IzLUwohVozosxb wDCyoGGx4xSpSKTO2aW8CbMdMKmRDS9TdhY0G6CTtMDLqcJhxm 6=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/F9aEFjOO1hiZfEP1IEke87vH8QThK-ntkhrY7pw0eaA1skkerkZjhgYWd52hkMVBhwMAd2zV1q3YS-mkVPjf7xDZrEt2VtGF6ma8xM3lBn_hizSak2W7IJLNfUoUsm0g D17VUtIfRzey_f6s32EVdgC_JO6ETO027EsaIkzd3Czj2wqk6Y CmAl1rZo-LHdqCfSW5dXYvAtMgYH769eEsdaPewQlu7CCLT1axImf5zU_07 BtCameqFFQiPon3DITkirXWFMQEJB289GyKLg4bQNR8xL258Up 4aMzKQc1HAywoe7mBX-xlqy5XXEovfZPsfCXIl-kgbFixvkr7NqMosy6qUTDvCgP8EuPZrhtvLwHmHeQupX4Yi4Ro wGT7PDf-c_0uBeOSGoGMwQ9ohRQJ8pmBNa8ZjbQxl50XUyqkN8y45FUGNW hCn99dBseWsHVFGJdL2bTFvFuui5XBOMFYys3jQzCaOfZeKDQ3 ivLDWG3UkdkPH3LoibAetof-r77qbJhj9ZaCD2JCqGZZODFq8Np1ZB-lc7Pvi6VLA191fq1ZlVRGfuaEBgiAXILRpWLiEBYt=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/4cnZBiOvZK40ajVeVVVUR-edWgy3OFpm9nwbR7FUuoGDtaTklPbA-_yWjfYyfoqbOW2RM-7XqxlyfyR-mqz_nqA43SH41Vwph1WIwrtV1movw1sIdVqiQAY-1R8hT9Ey8Gb8_oyKsYQ8NQ-N8GbfjX9ID6Hq4vFZSoqx1j56POwSmcX0djrwIOS73OHJ8O7Ad LP4fAXjwcnH-QiEeivJ-5x9P9t3MlmpqVa1P_7o2U7VKy_Rd5e4KB8SCY7lA06kMLf9a1Z VlC8FBjr8oYAPEktE9onl0w2cTGr7hVkRJyW5MseXCpvnO8E_D HYREwQHkK-wimNhsvAkUE74uMT8eO4KNBaQE9YVTyAp0bdZZG3XOIYwwEdGT jf427be8MRq9v_3OAJhorMlM_iaMyIuaSokARe-SBLYMUHDZ5OmD_86R4WODlJ6R5typjYScNk1OX9VZQV6tCPl4H TqQ-YGBASx0JlLQxCVFQRxEserlipqpTi4ZB4O0DrzVPl5EhZsyRdi j0zwYuIZllKhOPIBAksAxXls_nuhOt__uRYUSNixY58Mj5yPHC m_5Tn5V8oWxHBJ=w1537-h1158-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/gWlXu3clt-jfnqpvL2cYIi9BabDvhNTh_lTiS8ZCoMHu3pUKTKTecj8DpvGs NSbQxXGfMbf3p9pekP4EJdLNghMYZTo4Z7REpK6RAmedDosW5H Gz6JGGwvxRjhbPelrM3yLnkceART0dvloq4ej8miPV-q4dtSrHLi_UfvE1rHlUQnNPR45sg3rUEGQapFqnpP8rzdn8ha4 NCs7rGvq1uLxQY06F3HwLWSYMSm_zdUewvKhb7UQcIZSDOLTfU zVNZmL8uvgXANTmGFyzYZYSCHZ014y4n1oVPwaXaar8pivFKmm vpcLKzf21Q2vfN-p-WcN-1baVuCHgnYOSJlCTB5NFxB2N7ubekmhrVHErvV7RCDFlw8v0Ei 2vyN7xYHLbB-3oXGSVTpn-BJI-guf-kaCYbRB789hHIIdhS6e700vQTrIdPXiPZgFaxEM9wpjYIOjvog Jrx5vdGMXYYcrhq5ea2Qj6PBDGj5-NyGml_i5RYmhBQT9Ogw4JbrUKWr1-Y7hna-2TZWmje8X7uoyVy7hbk1fFKStxfspLp9gYMp8JC2ytUkTDgKfR BxaZVTKhjuv3=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/60eN4yuGINbe3H2rk72YXqkazyvHn8TU_Ub3B97-kTfH702p16hL9zNpDzhriPxotbpYENB0-6W9repyYiUpR5MZDSMdu6YA9_vVYiZr_0yVDsk3e_Nlz_Frj4s nzn_HBpyJOzkL5PoyHECkLF3HqAy7v5EXRrbZXE5Tw5RnXWyYP VB5u_3NrcqN0QYeglTtgZRjYmjwuCKcjKj5949L12_qnbxUbmU D3Vr46-zyzHMYX6Hv6FE8Swp-TKiNI8NHlMiBOq0zjlTxBFT0xBZuOtk-9OIMX_FX5YO_mIDOxLWDz-HIY2U9miaiywHwgToVFwj4ogsX6WKNOhjSvzCEqLDI06A_6zM0 Somyyqrbv0B85gajm-3G4uN0xK2Mz5m_KrixbKxwbkBzUbS3drXMCG80S-uP8QcdIQEvOJB4vSbLOCwfHT37B7VU8Cy3xFxTGsU1Oc87LS-VEJsgnrW5U65nYhm4i9jvIDYrCu6h0dfYJmJ7MDfqZ_hfmzqV6 cTRHJrsLFCMqL2Q8wgiIc3onbEJFjKIwx4PWZ2CwOIocHZ6qq-mJBHWpZuVx7TfjdRBA1aO=w1781-h1179-no

mrhasan
04-11-2016, 02:21 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Goo9idRw9mjSgOqaNjSzg5vmMViENQD6Vt0MagNBZyMzwwhzA_ UHh9U9hPDjO3RylVDVNWzYRfPFqjpI69NVp6rb-odLfZI4HMKBA_XH0rrYc8Qgkj0xqAhQ7UyMaa_hVNbdl_O0L1v I-gfhNTl_XmELNOnbQNH2V2j1pKQY_z9C7r00cuMiWRY8Q-EC67ar5ejTWPchds9olA6r0Rrr0eI48WHAClMLuQXFhycy3P--MWNOFX_evRW9vI7vgM3SqlduOgmChKxbFshByoydLOyJmy5wnV M1C6llg13BXGQ-b7Omq9oS1dORdOmy8bWQaDQC65MAwns_A-z3-2HT06Ru0-wjCySxjIUdFhdu7kD2PZISIspAu1tW8HPEP12Gz_uB4_-mS8XBYhVOtkJ8PA7jyoMdjSrwUa_grM5UeanKHUb6RSNM-e5jobAeOsn7FBCh_Kc-XwR4VZK8iVufEhkrCiN1qAa7P5skSHlJHG73q9hlgiZjOjDqyp Be5l9qkqMPWdCmHqgnQuDU3d7jw9hwjrW-H0MH-MzkiNvHPxeLr7gwjM94cKb-WRwP4CQJmtrH=w1846-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/dYLHquhgmRFxu9iG3Oe0u0aa7q0e1FtXNjsxdnMumfNfn6SKYZ K7aH1llj4w7zDefEB3A5v42rgZJ0uuN8heDBXndgl_ytJ27-VHML9sVq48U-7L6SiBIyrbneg1CgJBtFMRMwxUyw-Tz_RHLiTFrsAgQlHH5bmjUaRw_U5Ogob7qr3qrqGgMKefNRfMw rdDTSSX2OLU0s0XnpTt-4XVxM0bzJH3zcclOtAU6U7epn6VHIZ8FPhL1lljIQwCPSQ6ILk bxkfSdjNmcT3GKKsyhoVGBYaoSUspAVr4xM3aHV0OOLMfejl3y BhYaswRErEUfbNlDlS1QCIfCzOpNBXiPE0rKK66C0nHOGkOx03 OhkjzbHnNPRh4mLUqt-8y4k-N2WwMGVjWrRgADY4tkmoWC_biPIE4x2l0zRGf6U9cUn-KYiTZL5bph7CxFjEBogJfGJGRe_RkoL2bAGsoduwJcsDULoDwy sEEadE4zMtO55ShAR6cf--B0zOf0p73B85n4rPcqbY_VGn9DLjTgRL_ejXZ6P3c16PKvn7dB BZtFkhF4vu1wW8NiJgApXftMpB0rFuN=w1716-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_a9lAN8BeLiY8N5rhKplMdNSf8snG9CIv_2FZZpalyXOfPxdIs 43Lub9_9aGhRybITey_9uI6hLVp6lE6npecBBMZIEOCBD2a6AD IjRWHAN39j0wDK7KlM8jhkyLtpeXQXMKBDX25YT8rTgqu95809 jt4O798VMhF8S7tlNv_wrURcuZxnajUYv4j7W6ovYeN38Vr5og VyWpzwW-eHzd6xiOo6CVdALOlnss04QZwgKYQKkJGi8HABwwjPnusPFHa6 NTMEc4WIXQNUYBKDiZK4_mqBvBifylNO1y2XSxheJkN1Po8gXj VTBcTA76N1sNavWAJXGRosvNYnbZfBj9bu-SBtLNHPLuUBiCGoiZBm1nPUXwcpHi_oSYVZqEd-NSowgQ6kJqqxw5R0t6ucalf-wt5XDIEbof5LyUjGwwNocksOoXmRqwc75I5ZsOY8juAXW4oJRl 3mufQQDKdJ_SlmsDNlPwgfP19SZmCUFBSKIx-n9Xk9Eb93bEHD3Wyn9cQb2mBbUnKQXDZumtAtwuTrVZKrmB9Qx gMSwMhCsbAw7K3n5O4abMt-ku-eNvHD1p-4Mm=w1624-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8PXTIhQSg76fHemuZjAa-ZTUwcAjqF-6Sv-eUctGPqGuzO6XBB29iBRsfEvL2xQVKTQBpqQPlWLCffTzXfrYu edcY54zR7O77k9pSvoJ5hgTG73w4UGNCjlxtPoE6pT4IOo3W_-UAwprh7tDKNp5lFpW7DWUuW7CLtdZ7mo3UruopC4K9-5AVGRWw5Qv_nDSPMaBjaGBlMSd6LJgqd5uMcq0sasQgrpbJ2xC eLbvbCN6DX7q5pqwJMwIcUDBfTkE0osPOQESjrPmJMw0s0X4zR LU6vPN5T-nir4-bcVCiUy5050Q90k7yaUpRzxmF-Z_IeP0dUDRVj2DD1Vm1Tkkec-oPfTdpNfeDDGdvLC8boB23kfB-PBc-dwpvvV2UFuBXzABl-rq6hCHDwq_f1GF53cNB-wNWcUHPUrpOh9LSFR_J3ATqTK6oRO3JumTXonrM9QrV1wMavT8 kyCo7VtqBR7NHPA6sKIerxYibGgBi6WJB55t9iPxuKX1CBYb7B zFrQNMRXSubgod51SmfJYjQHdlLs1UaSmkbMzBySEUuFaKe6Hy PYvODHiQoVZvGrJzwcYG=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SeBvvXzis2BDTEMUXE36nASvW0FLjTl4ZikR3lM-IS8h2MPS54cOqZmxNa4cCnOugo4MkRlKPdt7NgvCJs_nFuxScQ cq8q6jqFQd1kPEPuSSuv2vfecClXS8oFxtVGOizwiGR14PwkaB GTYfAE2QXT1baQFYiXGqC0vkFLd__k-jk4T4yipL_iNkWIuyGw6u2j3CwlpjaxxlMqI5CwJKl05WkmfVw WBJfpsetzbadRvAmRPgIjFOx4bppQbG-dvfVQZgNRxPvEa6YvEWDQa-93Q_IQQ44MV8YPV4fDMLc4CVL-m8ISS-BD1U3vpDez5Isa-sE2RRlkXWlCzMdGK8bQeIRwrcz0gxVefZjti-xF78H_KONGVlDtyNKJnAaS-rimAK1cWtuOCCE43NzGqC31IKlBhuTrdrswSsrDDlnpSWArCD4 VdzmEdzaSBA7InpoTFW5CSQAndRTw5CaRrCXtgHg4v6t9rxOkv HpidIwL6SXjjlJjyj7hft2y2lhomSkCjjl7k5X4jv5Xz1-yIrBpIZpCcuH6SZyrgutjf2Ym_78UJlAe6KZX_bto-kD1qfMu_S=w1692-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Xo0wW1myBjClBAqGLuCC5TFcvf5jz1nMfz2j7jKkNXNo2XEvtP 1vMa5aQ_xWmeC2r-hIX5-vbXsm0Nimi7a3nhWPXbJNtqDYGJY94ZTEdPmbj5adjhBpZTxpQ 0lEqhsHh9UTV2fRtLvrgHmoTCli-NQk6agdt14t5CoUSlmLJNBfUGux8qd_7FgSttTLHg5bm-PxYQ-__Exumxo8qpGCD12PyNIo5nUBO1g0vGkz1q_WzCYNvthLwXumu jyDKTvjQ9e1bC5zhd_NRmWEc3_c0iJBwcD6EKgbsxw0pvVBwtx diy1vv_DvZQpMw6_NGKWMxBa0IEZLagAb8HXk4R1TCeooKNKbH LfbHbRB7N7Jc-daS22DDW_bpBxjFCLhp-VePN6YrGENcBhZjABdUatXIWh9TswzxQ77vpbD8hffd1DQ6l8U SK-_RVndPtCjGfIYM-YaowZQRQCimhlc9_7ayyZ2SONQl06fBh0X_j2d0BwZzqdv9Sva 43Sr3W1iQpy0_MJKEnJ9hg5nWygNYQRmfEaRmt07Fjy5XeVMcY tySnY4-yCIjL_sNusjZadi6T0lmRfY=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/5bN_zI33AH-jkqvQ33nOW8T4A4yCe1Qm-prbmy13VS2gRpQg9A4KErqgZZHXPpUycU1m1_P93p-7_BBXDEE0uEl5BwHHpEb7k4sDPngbbru-FXm1u9QCZALz7VWwauaklgQGUTJUUi-X7hHuAd28HZ-qiSnTHIm9gkdzbXl51RcPqgZyisAsM19BlZHGEKMhwX7d_r0k4 jRircjXRrOIQULMckQdMttiwyB-ThDqvgPUPD7MAVFNEJs_nNqGXvuDuSAhDHPJv9kNWzBm52lqiC 7NbGaN_sFFsK1CCD7hjFuEG8754m8d6LuAegPiZ1pqvSBPpV5f MWqLpyy7SVtB1AXM8KvRqFnmY0o_5QNG3rbdHSe43yGKCwdlgN JA15Eg2SRgbX77Z8Oh_OCsFzwJZiFSzoDUN9PLeogszwsenJx1 cySxgD_WXbHNJUeEomp-TqqlGYfPlWqAy_TTDROkl_5uslvF0I1jId0l87m_tgkJNwiTKV 2RsGVBCkJWmOq42Hl4mIGGbBaLhdFfuCJHH-TzxdOjVd0RSFT0zR_bSZrBtKgxnh8U7Go3M6K0VJbAymft=w12 96-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/9hdA0XXoKxTJmbSwihMnCxraokU9PE0lAeVe3Vax_T0Egb_iQQ ingoEuoOGxGoL3PnYtwhB3vTma_MzuYM9b1oKJ-ywE2uZ0aAHDJm6U10yvqZFlH8uFtkiJsaItILvU3EO_rtLt7Vb T4g-b2r3eU1U4GDX3KnMgqGnA1wkdtFfBEYWGNweusIpxlX0Ovrg_y WChAHmbBaxuWtqk7RFcy5sZTq2e5HTU1aalQPAcWt8LhcORKUq 2_wXkROQXyuGX5iUYeDJZ3ZJEr3nXNsAB380kRd_7b4zUdwnEK na605QtrvsgzHeiK9zMxdWNYVNKw-0mzC48NGJKatfXdrdjYRXsUvxvraObK8z0l-GlgPr8LUJj30em7OhXGUmEOwg1n-D7c8Rnpj8GciCuGv7Xc5Lr9XiPTQAHb9S8HGe34I7T6Ek6iRnP sXZ1uwBGPIExNsdc453U1MCIenZdk-VpcyyANWxvBjGw97zyPTTyZR9RRkVFlBxweljViWte7M3Tl3WC FcwrieAoTumxc7FRYDEax3zLXwp-opSwbvbU9bbCUUVQ3uKgKun41Tfpt-vqUQdO=w1330-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/oNR3X_V68IwA-_c4ZiEThuOob66Vw_onQ-pLIv7g1UcxoEnmzzWfbyojEgREanOl9A7dg6NN5QxsLwmjRsBI HCjA28wx-IhNd7yzi5mgZESVjiS2aQ58OmbqCetV15gpiwi0SaA1M9Awb9u S2Ct1N8txRRkp_6Zp-tXm7gCdShVlct8EMppQWf_Wh7OQqq26aoQ6fC0gI7E1I7P0lGj DwiaOosFWLV6EbH2B3VIC8jDjKidUx2SIbsV19sPM0fu0BjhaQ JoRyNA8fs1GqLk6ubjZKFjFHJkY1FGGQqX_SfwRiDr24nxS4n6 IosjKzUWHb-j_4XXf3XYfawc7XnREjFsy1eRn5sq0810nKHHvrpq-ONWp0cI9GGzsRBOmZEy4TTwBfFMuvy1IEsXRcnm0novBwC7AmP xCrvnPYkgf7mebMGB82GepoEIUFaMUC7YPUg_jtlT8inK1GuUW K0KbphjUBiRZs9cB342OImYExweXWEZ4oit_nUtNxi_N6fwTbg Qti5eAVtWshnTiGlfdQ2zcsj2Hdl1VS4cr0KwTe2Ib-rc5Q36JbFkj8ROrN7J2aIAF=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3TzYaT814p024NLu60zxWdURkJLBgKvoz1oyPw-4ZMyXRKzt1sXkbpQOM_dL-YkRBxe6Rrvp-E-_QpL6PGLmVwPJonPgQnOZjXdq_bzGA2dNZFcAW8JlncWo4iAtg T6qNqNEL-giEfHtaGDEfe8W36TK55u683ibTKjfs-ttFr8UqnN-9YdZBDDiOHb-ngZdVTIBK8O8tcWrxtjdVZHDA-KUff4EKHLZBrIYDPGPUSZmzmXmd_xEH90baOTZRVLMor0_5D4Y 2SxKP3ia98HmIQznIfr_U9jhJeFtxRxgMWcQrGRY3lPapaIFHO djViDi4LphDXVSDoMhfpgmn_2EstvvHN5lMdSA4tpG2AnVyLhw qA5VRviPBb1bqvx5AUai0Oc9ATBo7BgGJ-897dnbjw1j2e5nwf6GWU0n2GErjkgbrW02SK6aILiBA4yrZv92 BRMoUXkcVQnlPCl_30s5ifpV03F0eD61WgMwNRTHFgoia-8vZKbixQ5iOKMAKWyYthpzk1sy3MgNqf-9e35KGA1kvX5vHZwXeuvfkuEF0mNJ0cBscNTpFP1OPUp4muzBD Bo2=w1767-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/bhJvliSmlRZD4b52P1tfmDk3sGcbx1G_NshkWNWTzP0wA_gcLn MBW6WRJ-QxFsFCbfsz8fQLi8BcP4jbLKeScLTd3fFFI3oWCL3haTal9FvB xBnRRKWrsnIte9rmB44nF36bKJtOdJJ2r3AIkO24dcCWfni4mA wjOC_VNFFSQVtk52sNw5FkF20TWeD52aoI4Wi9SygPfFyQcTdD GIDHqSPvvQV2R2QSTosIDyrSjIUrp-1805Ec7zDxsG-Un3bFwyVWr7Ws-ZtQFsG_worAgUyIn4wtfObQbo_0xYMmXcDRq2knue0ZcH_30UG CliPKB-D-z4kautcb6eUVzCPZ7Z3oVOx-XdTIjOA7OJulrTJDFz0Jz4MZO9wSf7SMvjePNDH4E8HQ4kWhqp Q_5QfJmMhi-zybhXSA47cBDSuDyUqxCcB33qaFM5SXqlBUT5XP7uv649jmoWB Fk0-70TJJnwkk3Og3SxxuMePMc10vtx_nZDSB7150yLJx1DlD7R8Yz Kjr6Ay_Iklvtih7NxTATmbglj3W1VFOPjAzsvJQrTT88OzrgyV yrU8008MMYWOzaAoO=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fSxfEfRm9ptm5UlqMmEk2fNk8twq4TUz9vA243pMCt1Ak6_stS nzhu67LurkQ5l44GiOtfTGjJ_YGxDA26iBhJjz-MoyKNQIKPi9oXUFa-50yjVCgA510fup38CorsELT2ldjcrIEYCMQg1gZZ50XSkBqqvC 4lDwmQqNhPFEN3H2taC2IMGHGHbY4Ycg7pHxxVMlNwKpNUasDX tvDFi0aYMCzLQGHxfDN8FEdGRzd3-8L-IOq0O73J72VYUjneAWWpcr3erU38UuvzNW1c563ZXMY12ZvhJg T8qd6PRsW56VIE0Qyj_4BOEXS5Wi2pnxB-K_9SKnbf5sGbJk-CznyE5gwijrvEcHQqzYoLhy7SpmuJOvlzEfcK7rSKB4CdSdo7i sA5GMOD0AJ9PcCHmUD4fGME-dVXpJUMNyXOW4XHx9gYqV-CaMul2r18j2AXP8VDDBoa8uGQ6OZPTBAX-eoRlGQMv5tHkTI6M0pr9zbdbqcQ79mbluOAe4UHs16OR3w8K6l EUYKmA0scDUd8lP2ZUN6DHSO4iEtG1b2juWN--FquYdbXha9GaxYts6k1mjCd2N=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/t8T73UnOOyhCdvj04OCUJAiwrAB70h2npEhaMGI6s2ba3vOw2a Ecf3J6sH_sAp8Dlo7njDW3lpkVQdNLRU6VdNMbOcNM3IvKUgbH iXZl3fCXjtEXqBVkJ5ZINn9y9C1CGpJPDcju07aS0dQiXRhGBP GiPhuIesB0beklY_KvdRqmuizcFlVJaapbVEWmW9ARWUrBqWNc 5l7Ep1hNNcuBGASx86EpnN2RSGZDeTeg1rcZee-KMZDhU-Ec0s4z79wvp1U8RSGF4QbQ1FqtJ6czsDDHfYPfvmkxHCMZ3ytH pGBiBu21mhJQ6UfYBCb_vy7QKYeqSeM89eBAc_TlnDa0dh17Sn ER5dwwTGKGWkp5vB8ZGXoihx3di-DpnhZL3q9Oteqs-YrWyjmEbGhbqsQZ3HooW3hNpG6X8ckrd2HgZeMHzldk9Z-FbZ-mVDnX1Qt-X5U8uv0HwbLriuEZMDR5qLdARO9Qbya-k6h46b5997QPEa58JPcxp_9_yhgyeg7BD1tcvvwzITdbKbtt9Q J8p1m_RIQTB78WIIXSztETSLuzDecEzUTNOtzgF_PQytXNiN1Z =w1781-h1179-no

mrhasan
04-11-2016, 02:23 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Tx_6HNs3MtScL0BAsBRhtwPggU4iIQV7e1jQeUMX1aSqMg5sfz j6Ffn50lpQtudR1pMyzRv7kDfEtQuJbPdubOQ2xwOci8bVyVK_ P4yScoU3kzP-q9iPwklK7wILKsd1oZx8wGrhwGQV7Saqb4UF7LO6uOJlAbaFE8 2BBx8onfKcdiNlwE-rOnsYe9_Zfe_Jjkpsvbc4ss9Otznl6j1N6m1Cp6QXbq0yKPOs1 lUT4FRklfHawWez2vzeoJ5LQCUVa54vND2sye7HTKwBrPaMoyn byYDxCMXTudYzd5HpLQWRvBDOFyhLVW7ZgTDkVhsVBwtRd0qy7 RfV8ZEnpkuks9xFWJ-n1Pim8BqaDDi5NKWQLzD0x6UXLpzaGeqpqg4l-NoG7Zvs6fY_38UKY-k4E7YSfJD8WV8BcA6SD_Szp_UddKVLBkqPTJq_vK971Gw8mX8m tNXDpfzo0NM8OoiNFZGRTuhwiYgyyQYXdReAXVItpfkaWUHsU0 h_QZ6eE4zzHLTEFB1kn8O3TdeJb3uSSy1M-Q0e34fckgqcBgBdj0zXquJc6ltRVZikOwiIhuuAfSFV=w1664-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/E2D80yJTymxs4AIltoHIBkY2pBoRo0URlU0y7PDDp7P_VEiO3q YD06T2aE3NHW_gYk05gPDa31Z4Nb4LeGyUv1vYRHZwNxMx3_XQ Fjr-ZHCgAdOaRdQu6cvGPVVMCU_IOQDoajumsEhAouIABK-S3tMCM9Zf4bI3LmtP_1RYpGiE9m6s97p0Vn-y6vCFGw-z4ZI_CWNcMzipmaPs0E-mlmh4MwfH1Rw6Z3VrB8uUFO7yXL7CLDmXvdSve8JcI2ywflQPu _mQN05G9o5nrjM5tlvp0EYUolHKBxWYPmFaYD54wLOgU5PWnN2 7yUNQTE8afNaTt847wdOG3BGln7mcFkGfUleWTornvyQmxUM9U qgy4ukCjmqRfsppUvGr18y6CcbFfiI7DRe9ix9SVsbpUxD7kiP nDcU8LGHK4MgqKVHo_X1H9FoyHCYR3cQSZvACb6R4WLf0wjKl_ hOsXsotUm7l5PLmGDc5ugr2UK9t2O2sa6z3n7k3Ep0S1hkw4KF 4MgERQmgkkYAx1_bKi_dq4TFQ5Y4mO0faxjuxL6Qa52qjtCJiX sC-imhK_HkWPMEF0JUB=w1976-h1166-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/vTFHGkaqf2Tlx0nbW2Adh558CfJEgT8cdkxDPMZpgMjX0iQ3bm 4m0032vDem-GDodFae3kMB3i5cikkXt5jGNHvnilUjK88PFxL35Glyj5kDFgT NUAYBLyVUoyUDxD7hn0znTjsdp35swBNOLIGkqQIQTWYLucDcg 9AJwGrK5LP3neJSScdInhFoK50_y8XEXiFxOi7JpB7ib1O5xYs uHwNfOJvoOnw7VWHsUUIxVegmYilI0s65t9-mc1AEyC1aGs8mOXnJvhfhzlM36uVY98Zj3s-oa7vjCS2lXqBIOQIKPy1_vaV7vGNlkdhyz8oGXrE4FdJ_S9yj8 K2yMTQc-uzg6hm2nf8coWiHAu1GUQnHD1MoniL7quOfc-OpQ8wVdc1m0KHrJVqMJ8Vz0Ck0vaQpuLXY9qAGJJLC6H5DBmme R8h1CrWTPPbZxqtZG68Y7Juq-csNYAbqXrgBhtbBxKehfmuQsCC4ULAEUMH9iDkl7z54R2xMyL2 GdhkQpEfnyUdYV0FEk5zi3jt9huSDF0LzCVPWl3OxwjoeVEmgn saJ0UjLx8Do1Vc5U1fB0oJRtLks=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3evkpQXOPQK_edxiLTa3s4Zh8bcoavJcYt619FbZ600GcoJjWt DXko59jXR2g1PyP5tISUBCDJsS7Q4VgfklYe9YzsGc_KBygunn XC1UkHLhyQdtWC83mztNq4spgnuZxZZl_IYR30nVxyatmU1_Nj EdNbaI528Y2sxUFaF0Gke14UhpNP1JuSaKaEE51vbCWQaBpC4M v1kx4hJr_Ioesr6Gr3WDYK7_kKCicw36blstCdkxJCvkXEtfx7 g4ee1qiWJRjkx5YaGTXZ34175QkXjjb01ZtD6pWu_iOAywXGCJ qktAFlT13U1jQdpdsSgzblD0KylOO508DF6x8BmcMkLIOAwaVB khWkNvNoAySmqALa4JzdvpCZ90YU8iCa8tTlJ8QxrGQmfmr42W HSGD0dmZGGSwJ-ueTHRfODAa65hNzjO2Hw_Oj2jTgw2AR3IwbSNcNftSEKGydMpU 9JpDhJLAJUzAljXCLM_veG-7YCceN-re6Pr7t48YUB5c6V-gyrsDuuxYa-xHcTKBiAw9CO-VgpdFcaMRB-eiwTmj05XaYhyUBPz-gYLZb3idypRRcGFT=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/sDjZn86MPnWEPRRhu35TB5J5xmFsaEv3bDydWNDb4hvFoJn2-UYZfnECUA4ZWkD1fAG--x348L1x4YgquD4tJgmLNEveFgSh463eN8f5WMAPxEdCgau7U_C 14eCmHkKlZhU_au50NBL7ZV1yqDxZfGHBc-puYIanH3FTlmlPunR-x1I3wagDG9-S8DRDPH_Bn2W6TUhs3Q4texpjGtWTPY_dp6H1P88zFOnseZonE-i0erOk4VaAMj3uJDz1ZzMecz_fI1TL8vxVBpwsVGzc9QsWmV-_W5mDCTRJX-Hk3knS0IOikZuGhaSY7jOWbUma99U8mWxncyqKPfEZUjSrAnMn wr_3HUkjPbFwgmHxcaruVpIaz3hMwYaCzEhXC1VaFD_4PXCTJ7 pM3H7_Gyui4SzvyJxVPX5OQArZTiapYHSmb8_hsBtVzYYsnnCF e18g2qofUdbO-bPr-ukcp3DWpEI-sa0WIy53miDZ9lBJToayvYsOpJ3j67G3FKxkxMqwEPXSMMPFa0 U0a3Ys4Vq5JlN-_10J4rBFDId4yD_bQtYlwAifmWYWTUP3KVKRtofCWTsw=w1781-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2pys7slrAg2SwhkbTRc-QaatM5O2mLvYA97upWpvMcOv1GcYG8z-pq6ctiMwUVBaYAOcv3vRvzftL3Fm055ExSK5his2VwiE_gykkZ UQPENgIQnHy5EFd4ANun_WHE6l9hE_UoNsGEnuMphGYJiBYNy5 CCWWKNpMrFiU2Fz62N-dEWOewl-xMivhu6QewTHRaYOo8ZC2YhJnxVeTfhV4bsVTDyZPIYgJEi6OA a7TUy2VObYh9XVJ-Tph_naYghpV-q8hmRrHj78ZQ5NETYS2jQgObppKUHcNWUHFmGEN_OfcD28N3Ow bfjaH_exSqua41Foxh3f9BhBjLPOqo9fLGAjdBZaiz_hAp6MqG YRPaYSiIrfrzmzXF0d4SsQylsM8ndLJXVV6GuHZFaneWZWl2-IaxV8Qh6JiPi1zdIU6OjWNubOz1VWpDb_RlVApGRZsgfOjEemW H9imaNSLalmh-g8xB9ckDvcZcAgr42jzbR_18vCBxlR-3O4s--wkvAw9beeXXLLqzNYqEflSn6Em64Zyo0dE6OzMgjpaKZ4KWp5B 6w_JKpNFIAoOn5LAgd4EJLOu=w1887-h1180-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jxieKX1Be67b8vqGqAVgZn1cUBFhv6usK-JXBHmCC0MoP4s1I_MjrQHitkFn_8vHyK8v6MI1u6WZLz3-LNySx1sG5Q-v6yjn7_iGcfVHRXcsVo1u6XW-FEtlYs3a1zivv3Prf_wQ3ikr-YNuoFw4Ox83metsbUdWM1Ackk8nMAStn-uxoSIyEh6m9Kc008221yY7-ved0HzSgsuYfHrlDYJ84ZgrGHOYyFCMkpG4cGxZuxTSjxj0drt Ryi7lZEhxEPw1Lmn568MHQyKZREwnoreKAyC8kz-NC1Kfy0t9Zj2-m2kdogIfZrgT5FKm5uzYgKhhQP0JF-w-toiTZ4GBsRu9ZjSTfC1Bs9XKG0HOOWQ-36-Chc72s7YDx2mLx_cQgqBKoA-dY9GJqgrmFQXxidjQy9nW_0ApnE28k0bz1Nq8tDC_nUsVf1b6d zGAy03Xk9xLUKraH4CMXop7i2JqBDVeD26F-bMS2uxoOzfFVDb5xoFDnihfIWJxIMDf0BsLCB-9TNbQp51FEpdqmUXGZNDEMevEK88-8bl7ovsP395h2GSaDBj6qdTlB8VlTWols-2N=w1697-h1179-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/98SbH2kVVC0RXUxYgpmsDVOKEtHX0ZizZ5W1iLU8F24HwkiJD7 XkHjc-a1D5tCC9LHF87uJ1RPlOP7hcDUtvG7N0vlKNmjSh5_pZTGvMT8 vxvD2OxhEIKBjgGGgc8QknIyew6DCagJTC1nLtLESwxVVExeJR EvNhNwqf9bNkcGercBeVrUDCvK-zwsBuX4Nwodm6bZ8Z7-sUrD4k2ITEmUl5-RTpIhZ04P58JnvC8KY-LJUiGzm5F-yYO-ceifshICG-_BHJeUHTeH6tSyTWoz66gUwo4O-p73QjuVtyQF_3UqgCKLIVBwwQIQ0UC7ablwxVhpUQrdjmh0jbZ OpmU8XtQL5UjM-nvmx7lKb-GhL0hfXQWFrYopOQxBmNqXdDb7P_ZEOLoXJmocxweC1YLEOenM Wj9Di7ej5yHlF_F-rroIuQ53iC45rpIRnICw_9muzSfYAL4iTHq6EBwoQWGSQw7Bm0 dA4NzfBeWII__-RNG5pvDCVsuG-N30eCOm4KVTPBTLmu1hWnEsrb74Q6px_Gtxy--JHZv65mmpRGgGtjZG0-1xiylKfbk2ZSsHbCHNCm=w1975-h1094-no

Dearth
04-11-2016, 02:28 AM
Very nice shots Raied

mrhasan
04-11-2016, 03:41 AM
Very nice shots Raied

GoFish
04-11-2016, 05:16 AM
Your DSLR shots aren't showing up for me (iPad)?
Post 69 is looking great so far!
And looks like you need to change your signature :wink:

mrhasan
04-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Your DSLR shots aren't showing up for me (iPad)?
Post 69 is looking great so far!
And looks like you need to change your signature :wink:

Maybe because of the size I guess? I haven't tried opening the page from an iPad yet.

Haha thanks but that is going to be there for a long time :biggrin:

mrhasan
04-12-2016, 08:07 PM
I realized that the images are not visible to everyone so here are the links from flickr and should work:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1540/26267339102_1bf572d09a_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1647/25754867764_2bd38a56f8_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1608/26333778636_fd0e95d55a_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1598/26293478561_ab5e68e6e7_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1697/26267341152_f76635e81b_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1625/26293479201_bac69733ab_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1445/26086846750_847f10229f_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1645/26267341912_006ef25f9b_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1691/25754869724_2dc44992db_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1489/26293479981_3cea5c5d24_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1583/26293480281_314269f058_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1720/26333781226_97d0fa4ed8_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1604/26293480791_7be4308288_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1693/26333781616_e14e5e17fe_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1657/25756969423_89ce3200b6_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1488/25754867554_abc4e9ee45_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1617/26267343462_06243fd021_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1540/25756969853_0d1640b744_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1540/26293481851_045f2f89e8_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1459/25754871894_f9f24a8160_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1618/26267344592_bf9f10aac5_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1564/26086850030_13e64453d2_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1714/26293482731_96980b94ac_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1678/26333783666_0115fa05ca_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1634/25754873054_8f473f03d2_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1672/26267346212_28681f5f52_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1694/26359726215_f2baefa4fa_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1449/26333786116_fa097428f4_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1610/25756974423_9bb4e7fd13_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1631/26293486811_5739d0feae_c.jpg

mrhasan
04-12-2016, 08:12 PM
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1464/26293486861_0c8a808310_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1607/25756975283_34e79c093f_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1680/26359729265_577a6c46ae_c.jpg

JoshL
04-22-2016, 06:01 PM
How do you like the ocean seeded liverock? Do you recommend it?

mrhasan
04-22-2016, 06:07 PM
How do you like the ocean seeded liverock? Do you recommend it?

Definitely better than curing dry rocks in a tub but still carries that chance of ending up with unwanted critters. Alongside, man made rocks does not have that natural looking shapes that you get from real live rocks but walt smith is almost there. It definitely comes down to personal choice of how you weigh in the benefit vs issues of real LR vs man made LR vs dry rocks.