PDA

View Full Version : It's getting close

Acro
11-13-2001, 01:06 PM
hello all well time is near for the meeting on the 18th. So hope everyone intrested in coming has got the address and phone # I'm very intrested in meeting everyone.For those new to the board this is a everyone welcome event. I do live in a basement suite so might be a bit tight but I geuss we'll all get to know one and other that way.So I was thinking of perhaps instead of aswering same questions over and over again I would welcome everyone around 1 oclock and perhaps say 1 30 give a bit of a run down on the tank and answer some questions then. and play the rest buy ear.oh yes there is a big dog living here in the back yard it will be in the pen and no it has never jumped over.I'm not sure if some of you have plans in trading stuff if so perhaps some planned trades could take place online then just the physical trade at my place then once thats over a random trade followed buy the money deals. any other ideas are welcome later jamie

reefburnaby
11-17-2001, 11:29 PM
Hello,

I am bring some frags in tomorrow. However, I don't have enough bags to properly pack these corals(i.e. double bag and etc). So, I am going to bring a big tub of frags. Anybody thinking of buying/trading some corals should bring a little container to bring them home. Thanks.

Note that they are fairly small, but growing corals from a small frag to a big mother coral is half the fun images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Most corals are not mounted with a rock.

Jamie...would you like me to bring some food for the meeting ?

- Victor.

[ 17 November 2001: Message edited by: reefburnaby ]

Acro
11-18-2001, 05:18 AM
hey victor don't worry about the food I think we should have lots look forward to seeing ya here later jamie