PDA

View Full Version : Getting back in

Ian
11-29-2015, 05:21 PM
Hi everyone I have been away a couple years while I built a house and got the acreage set up but its time to get going!

I find myself unexpectedly looking for a larger tank! I had one until Thursday but it met an untimely demise. You see I moved it up close to the house from storage but left it outside. It was dry so no concerns, yeah right! It would seem it had an unhealthy resemblance to a deer because when I came home Thursday it had been shot through and through. Yup a nice bullet hole passing end to end through all three panes of glass ( end overflow):twised:. SO if anyone has a tank they are looking to sell shout out! Something in the 6 foot long ish area or larger is what i am looking for.

Myka
11-29-2015, 05:25 PM
Wow, that's a first! I've never heard of anyone getting their tank shot! :2gunfire:

Cujo#31
11-30-2015, 01:14 PM
Wow, that's a first! I've never heard of anyone getting their tank shot! :2gunfire:
Mind u, on occasion I have been known to look over my shoulder to make sure my wife does not do the very same thing to me while I have my arms in the tank!!