PDA

View Full Version : To those bringing frags for this meeting

DJ88
11-01-2001, 02:18 PM
How's about we get a little list of frags coming to the meeting? Also lets us get an idea if what we are bringing is wanted. Or going to be fought over(lets us decide final price images/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

I'll start...

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

-5 table top acro. light brown/bright green in color.

-2 Montipora digitata. Brown polyps white skeleton. (a weed with right lighing)

-1 or2 green motipora capricornis. The edge when it was low in my tank was white. But after moving it up higher it is coloring up. Not sure of final color yet. (another weed) images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-Possibly 2 purple montipora digitata frags. Depends on how they keep growing. (more weeds) images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

- Pocillipora.

-Brown leather.

-Fiji yellow leather(Sarcophyton elegans). Good lighting needed for this one.

-Colt/finger

[/list]

[ 01 November 2001: Message edited by: DJ88 ]

smokinreefer
11-01-2001, 02:32 PM
hey darren,
i cant make it to this meeting but i would still be interested in the tabletop.

is your cap still green with just the iwaski on? cuz my tan cap is green when i have just my actinics on. but you cant see the green with my halides on.

[ 01 November 2001: Message edited by: smokinreefer ]

christyf5
11-01-2001, 02:53 PM
Hey Darren,
Can I get that fiji yellow leather from you at the meeting? Man I've wanted one of those from the start and I finally have the lighting for it. Cool.

Christy images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Acro
11-01-2001, 03:28 PM
lost of sps frags just have to see them if anyone wants them they are 10 to 15 bucks a piece later jamie

smokinreefer
11-01-2001, 03:39 PM
hey jamie,
its been a long time since ive talked to you. i cant make it to the meeting at your place, cuz i gotta work, but i am still interested in getting some frags from you. let me know if your ever in the NW/BBY/COQ area. and i'll get in touch with you if i ever get a chance to head out your way.
later,
shao

christyf5
11-01-2001, 05:38 PM
Oh my god. What is that coral Darren? Its absolutely beautiful! You bringing a piece of that to the meeting??

smokinreefer
11-01-2001, 05:41 PM
hey jamie,
thats cool, send me an email with your #, i would love to trade stuff but i dont have much to trade yet, so i'm still interested in buyin. but thats good of you to promote the trading.

darren,
my cap doesnt show green at all under my 6500k. only when under actinics.

oh yeah, bout the tanks...i'll be out tonight but im free tommorrow and and anyday after 4pm after that.

[ 01 November 2001: Message edited by: smokinreefer ]

DJ88
11-01-2001, 06:05 PM
Which one Christy?

The green one? Montipora Capricornis.

Pink? Pocillipora sp

Brown? Montipora Digitata

White? Acropora sp. I am not sure what type exactly. Yet..

Shao,

It looks lighter in person. Stupid camera makes it look brighter.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'll call you tomorrow.. may not be able to do it tomorrow night(party here) but can set something up for the weekend. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

christyf5
11-01-2001, 06:31 PM
Sorry, Darren
They're all nice images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif but I was referring to the green one.

reefburnaby
11-01-2001, 10:34 PM
Hello,

Same as before (price is negotiable) :

Red mushrooms
Green Star Polps
Green Furry Mushrooms
Brown/Orangeish Pacific Ricordea Mushrooms

Anybody have blue, purple or green mushrooms ?

Darren...wow, you were able to frag a yellow leather. I don't know if I have the guts to frag mine since it is so nice looking and damm expensive to replace.

- Victor.

DJ88
11-01-2001, 11:36 PM
Victor,

It is fragging itself. It looks like it will be dropping a piece off in the next few weeks. Hopefully it is in time to trade someone for something. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I would NOT dare to frag it.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'll see about getting you some shrooms. I have a few hanging around.. lol.

Acro
11-02-2001, 04:11 AM
hey shao give me a call anytime I work after noons so am home all day. as for frags my tank is pretty much maxed out so most of my frags are just for sale and I would encurage people to do the trading first

DJ88
11-02-2001, 04:28 AM
Christy,

Hopefully it drops off the piece by the time the meeting happens.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'll keep it for ya..

Shao,

It is fading a bit.. I just moved it to the top of my tank and it is changing colors. It doesn't look it in this puc but it is getting lighter. and the edge is getting darker..

http://members.home.net/darren0469/capricornis.jpg

DJ88
11-03-2001, 09:02 PM
Due to unforseen circumstances I am not sure what I will be bringing to the meeting.

I'll see what happens in the next day or so..