PDA

View Full Version : coralfarms

kengeroo
11-22-2015, 05:53 PM
anyone have any experience with these guys ?

Myka
11-22-2015, 06:10 PM
There was a group order recently. I don't think they received their corals yet though. I'm interested to see what they have to say upon arrival.

F.H
11-22-2015, 07:22 PM
We did receive our corals :). I was just a bit lazy about uploading pics, etc. Also I'm not sure if advertising a non-sponsor is fair to the other paying sponsors.

I will say, though, that my experience with coral farms was very positive, Rich is a great guy to deal with and the packaging in which the corals arrived was amazing. He glued them down in a plastic cup as to not having the corals bounce around during shipment, ensuring there is no damage. The polyps on some of the sps that Jim bought were even peeking out still after a long flight from Toronto. His corals were just as advertised.

I can upload pics of my frags later if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquattro
11-22-2015, 07:32 PM
We did receive our corals :). I was just a bit lazy about uploading pics, etc. Also I'm not sure if advertising a non-sponsor is fair to the other paying sponsors.

I will say, though, that my experience with coral farms was very positive, Rich is a great guy to deal with and the packaging in which the corals arrived was amazing. He glued them down in a plastic cup as to not having the corals bounce around during shipment, ensuring there is no damage. The polyps on some of the sps that Jim bought were even peeking out still after a long flight from Toronto. His corals were just as advertised.

I can upload pics of my frags later if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While you can't advertise and post links, as hobbyists, we all love seeing new acquisitions. Looking forward to the pics!!