PDA

View Full Version : Question: Anyone using FAUNA MARIN ULTRA LPS GROW

RominK
11-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Please give us your feed back on "FAUNA MARIN ULTRA LPS GROW" coral food or any others you've experimented with successfully, feeding Acans, Lobos ...
I'm using "Reef Roids" presently and I'm very happy with it, but need to add variety.

Thanks,
Romin

Myka
11-19-2015, 04:11 PM
I've used it on and off for years. I've found many LPS will spit the pellets out an hour or so after eating them. Those corals seem to prefer frozen brine shrimp or mysis shrimp instead. For the ones that will eat the pellets, and keep them ingested, the pellets seem to be very nutritious and the results are great - increased color, better polyp expansion, and increased growth rate. I'm not sure that these results are any better than simply using frozen foods for all the corals though which would definitely be easier and less products to buy. :)

RominK
11-19-2015, 04:18 PM
That helps us a lot, there are so many products out there these days that it's getting a bit confusing what to stock the shelves with. I will definitely keep that in mind and try it out.
Cheers bud

jorjef
11-19-2015, 04:19 PM
I feed it to my fish.....And yes some of my corals also spit it out, others can't get enough.

blackradon
12-07-2015, 03:39 AM
I use it just for my acans. I haven't tried to use it for any other LPS. Acan love it and I can for sure see a difference In the colour of them.

Jordon
12-07-2015, 02:07 PM
I use it for Acans, Micromussa, Duncans and Mushrooms. The only time I seen one 'spit' it out was if I overfed. I feed 2-3x per week.

Everything looks healthier when I feed and grow much faster.

RominK
12-07-2015, 11:48 PM
I'll pick up some next time I'm at J & L.
Great feed back !

Ryanerickson
12-08-2015, 12:03 AM
I feed it to my acans and rock flowers both enjoy them.