PDA

View Full Version : October meeting.

DJ88
10-10-2001, 01:13 PM
Anyone interested? In meeting that is.. I'll host(and won't levy a beer tax.. ) images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Let me know. Pretty much free all the time now. Or as of this weekend once midterms are done.. grrr...

DJ88
10-10-2001, 05:10 PM
Well if Jamie is still up for having us over then great.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif His place gets messed and not mine.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Not that we woud ever DREAM of making a mess. lol images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If not my place is still open.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif As a back up.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Well lets give it a day or two and make a decision.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And Christy I am sure someone could come and pick you up at the ferry..

Hmm. How lives the furthest away? hmm.. I think it's a toss up between Marc and Dale..

I Vote... hmmmm.. lets see who has been nice to me.. LOL!

Let me know.

I think this time we should discuss a web page.. Whether to associate ourselves with those rif raf on the island.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Kidding guys.. Adam has volunteered to do some graphics stuff for it.. So there is a start. I still have the MASV one from Victoria on my HD so it's a start..

Well lets see what comes of it..

If we were to do it say this weekend I know some Vic reefers who are coming over anyways.. So they could join in the festivities. I know it is rushed but, lets see what the mob mentality says.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Troy F
10-10-2001, 07:45 PM
Darren, I'm in for the weekend as long as it isn't Saturday images/smiles/icon_smile.gif . I'm working on my stand and hood in the morning and off to the symphony at night.

If Christy goes to Tsawassen(sp?) I'm not that far, I could pick her up.

Reefmaster
10-10-2001, 07:56 PM
tanja and i would like to attend, but with this being a short week and all, i wonder if next weekend would work for others.
christy, you could carpool out of vic if that helps, or we could pick ya up at tswassen when we come thru. adam, carpool goes for you too. shane

One_Divided
10-10-2001, 08:52 PM
I'm comin over with Bruce, his girlfriend and his brother this weekend for sure.. I guess I'll see you there Shane. thanks!

Tigger
10-10-2001, 10:15 PM
I'm in for this weekend.
Steve

christyf5
10-10-2001, 10:21 PM
Sorry guys but if its this weekend I can't make it, I've got company coming in from out of town images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Hopefully there will be a November meeting or something. Thanks for all the ride offers! You guys are awesome!!

Christy images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Acro
10-11-2001, 02:22 AM
hey guys and gals well I am not in for this weekend as I am going to the island so if the plan is for this weekend I have to say no later Jamie

DJ88
10-11-2001, 02:33 AM
Well it sounds like it may be me guys and gals.. If everyone wants it this weekend..

Sat or Sun?

Lemme know the consensus..

later..

ruck'n'reefer
10-11-2001, 04:13 AM
I'm in anytime.

Troy F
10-11-2001, 04:25 AM
I'm in too. Jamie Cross mentioned hosting as well. I haven't heard from him in a bit but he's offered the last two times.

cvrle1
10-11-2001, 04:27 AM
Ifit's on saturday or sunday I will be there especially because I missed the first one because of danm work.

christyf5
10-11-2001, 04:56 AM
If its on a weekend I'll brave the ferry images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Troy F
10-11-2001, 07:25 AM
Well I'm in if it's Sunday, with a maybe if it is Saturday.

Aquattro
10-11-2001, 10:58 AM
I'm in Van for this weekend also. Sunday is best.

Reefmaster
10-11-2001, 01:01 PM
i'm out for this weekend. too short notice for this potatoe.
however, jamie, maybe we should talk about introducing some more of your frags to ....the ISLAND LIFE, mon. that is if you have any more you want to sell.

smokinreefer
10-11-2001, 01:20 PM
sounds good, but i really cant commit to anything right now. cuz of my part time job, anyone want to sign up for cable internet? lol, can you guess where i work?!
but perhaps on sunday. just keep me posted on what you guys decide and i will let you know one way or another.
bye

BCReefer
10-11-2001, 01:47 PM
I was not able to make the last meeting but I want to make this one and I am free all day Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

PS

No laughing at the questions that I ask.

SuperFudge
10-11-2001, 06:58 PM
Bummer.....

This weekends sucks for me images/smiles/icon_sad.gif,sorry guys have to catch yall next one.

Have fun tho,Ya cant lift the tax levy...its like a tradition now images/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Marc.

DJ88
10-11-2001, 10:03 PM
I'll arbitrarily set a time.. 3pm.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I have a map now..

images/smiles/icon_smile.gif email me..

Any other thoughts on this? We could have some kind of get together next weekend for those who couldn't attend this one.. I don't mind having people by twice.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

[ 11 October 2001: Message edited by: DJ88 ]

DJ88
10-12-2001, 04:56 AM
By the looks of it Sunday works best for everyone.. Send me an email at darren0469@home.com and I'll send a map to those who are interested..

canadawest
10-12-2001, 01:00 PM
I might be able to make a meeting this Sunday, but would prefer next weekend as well.

I remember where you live, just need the Apt # again.

Acro
10-12-2001, 02:53 PM
Hey shane yeah I always have frags I was going to the island this weekend over to port alberni though but that has been cancel anyway what were you thinking? later Jamie

christyf5
10-12-2001, 02:55 PM
Hey Darren if you want to double up and have another one next weekend, I'm in!! images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jaime, why on earth would you want to go to Port Alberni ?? (I'm from there images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ) Whatcha got for frags?? Send me some pics if you have any.

[ 12 October 2001: Message edited by: christyf5 ]

DJ88
10-12-2001, 06:34 PM
Andrew #306....

And if enough stragglers are into it you can drop by here next weekend.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Any frags anyone has.. let me know.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

[ 12 October 2001: Message edited by: DJ88 ]

reefburnaby
10-12-2001, 10:39 PM
Hello Darren,

Can't make it this week...parents are in town. Will try next week....

Say Christy, how are those green stars doing ?

- Victor.

christyf5
10-13-2001, 01:34 AM
Hey Victor,
Those GSP you gave me totally rock. I have some other ones I got from a store in Victoria and they don't even compare to the ones you gave me when it comes to color. Are the ones you gave me regular GSP or are they the metallic GSP?? They look fantastic, a bit of growth too. Thanks again!
Hows the carnation doing??

DJ88
10-13-2001, 01:39 AM
No prob Victor... images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

If Christy is still thinking about coming across next sunday I think I may be able to have a few people around again.. Marc and a few others are in your boat as well.. So I have no prob with it.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

thanks for lettin me know..

reefburnaby
10-13-2001, 07:39 PM
Hello Christy,

Carnation is fine...I am going to build him a new home in my new display tank. That way, I can actually see the coral.... images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

As for the GSP (Green Star Polps) are metalic. Glad to hear that the polps are doing well.

- Victor.

[ 13 October 2001: Message edited by: reefburnaby ]

christyf5
10-13-2001, 10:25 PM
Yup I'm still comin over next weekend. I'm going to attempt to go to metrotown and buy something other than going to J&L and blowing all my money on fish and corals images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Acro
10-14-2001, 09:42 AM
hey christy missed your post the first time through any way I was born in port and have a sister and dad still there also a reefer bud. I have sps frags no pictures right now sorry later Jamie

canadawest
10-14-2001, 03:53 PM
Can't make it today to the meeting guys (and gals) but if Darren decides to host something again next weekend, I'll probably be able to make that.

Hope you have a good one today, looks like you managed to scrounge some nice weather up for it.

Anyways, back to my running around today. Also doing a water change and cleaning of both my tanks today. Ahhhh, maintenance. (TG for the new RO/DI)

DJ88
10-15-2001, 04:00 AM
Well if there is enough people interested I'll be fine with another drop in next week.

Sorry ya can't make it Andrew..

Talk soon

canadawest
10-15-2001, 12:49 PM
So how was the meeting?

I'm worried that the beer levy was lifted, and that I've been relegated to ex-club host. images/smiles/icon_sad.gif

Anything exciting happen? How about the trades?

And Darren, you did clean up before your guests arrived I hope? images/smiles/icon_wink.gif