PDA

View Full Version : Frags Wanted

Captainhemo
10-13-2004, 01:06 AM
Hi

I'm interested in finding someone in the Kelowna area who may have some small frags for sale or will have some in the near future. I see alot of posts from ppl down in the lower mainland / Vancouver area but havent seen much in the Kelowna / Okanagan area. I'd love to get some frags in the purplee or blue color range but really I'd be interested in anything that will. do well under PC lighting.
Feel free to PM or drop me an email

Thanks,
Jay

Jaws
10-13-2004, 01:52 AM
Check with Under World Aquatics.

Captainhemo
10-13-2004, 02:13 AM
Hi

Yeah, I actually just talked to him this afternoon but he doesnt have anything right now, he said he's actually not selling to the public anymore but he did tell me to check with Tropical Island so I'll prolly head out there in the next couple days.
Just thought I'd put a post up herein case anyone locally happens to be breaking uup any colonies or anything . Hopefully there will be someone out there with some pieces for me !!
Actaully, I dont mind gettin g them from elsewhere if they 'd be ok traveling up vai the bus or soemthing thats quick (overnight)

captainhemo
'

Jaws
10-13-2004, 02:56 AM
Take a trip to Vancouver on the 23rd of Oct. at ocean aquatics and there will be tons of frags there.

reefhawk
10-13-2004, 07:24 AM
could bring you back a few things if you let me know what you need. Live in the kelowna area.

Captainhemo
10-13-2004, 12:03 PM
Hey, tahnks Reefhawkk, thats an awesome offfer :)
I sent you a PM

captainhemo