PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Canreef

christyf5
09-25-2015, 09:12 PM
Some of you may be having various issues with, but not limited to, the following:

email notifications (lack thereof)

PM notifications (lack thereof)

PMing other members (inability or error message)

"random" logins (ie. problems with the new posts button not showing all new posts) *we are not sure if this is lumped in with the other problems or something separate, if you notice this, maybe change your password.

email subscriptions (ie. currently I have 2 in my subscription list even though I check various threads I am subscribed to and only have an "unsubscribe" option which means I'm subscribed, yet receiving no notifications for them, I should have waaaay more than that).

we are aware of it but as we (moderators) currently have limited capabilities, we're stuck with this issue until Titus fixes it. We have no ETA on repair time.

Sorry guys.

gregzz4
09-26-2015, 02:57 AM
Thanks Christy for the update.

I fall under many of these categories and you've saved me much time.

Hopefully they are resolved soon.

christyf5
09-26-2015, 08:16 AM
Fixed :)

Whew! Thanks Titus! :mrgreen:

Dearth
09-26-2015, 11:53 AM
Yesterday afternoon I Woke up to 179 emails from canreef replies to posts was highly entertaining and freaky all at once some from 3 months ago

Was a good trip down memory lane

FishyFishy!
09-26-2015, 01:00 PM
Yesterday afternoon I Woke up to 179 emails from canreef replies to posts was highly entertaining and freaky all at once some from 3 months ago

Hahaha yup. Had to turn my phone on silent! Got 61 notifications in a row lol

christyf5
09-26-2015, 02:54 PM
I only got 25. I feel so...inferior. LOL!

gregzz4
09-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Fixed :)

Whew! Thanks Titus! :mrgreen:
Yup, thanks Titus.
At least I don't have hundreds of notifications to go through!

Craigdillman
09-26-2015, 06:49 PM
Wow i just got 88 emails in my inbox today all from canreef and old notifications lol

Myka
09-26-2015, 08:30 PM
Apparently all of us are caught up now. I received over 400 notifications. :lol:

kien
09-27-2015, 05:02 PM
Ok, so I wasn't the only one who just got dozens of notifications! wow. That was insane. Since I've been busy with my house renos I've was kind of relying on those notifications during the summer. Well those apparently never came lol. And here I though no one loved me anymore. Now I have to go back through my PMs and apologize to everyone for being a d-bag and not replying to them :-(. SORRY MYKA!

Myka
09-27-2015, 05:25 PM
Lol, I knew why you didn't reply.

The Guy
09-27-2015, 05:54 PM

Well now I don't feel left out I got 88 replies. :lol:

Dearth
09-27-2015, 10:17 PM
Ok, so I wasn't the only one who just got dozens of notifications! wow. That was insane. Since I've been busy with my house renos I've was kind of relying on those notifications during the summer. Well those apparently never came lol. And here I though no one loved me anymore. Now I have to go back through my PMs and apologize to everyone for being a d-bag and not replying to them :-(. SORRY MYKA!

Kien no matter how hard we may try we cannot forget or ignore you ......:mrgreen:

Aquattro
09-28-2015, 08:01 AM
I only got 25. I feel so...inferior. LOL!

I got 3. It's working :)

kien
09-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Kien no matter how hard we may try we cannot forget or ignore you ......:mrgreen:

:hug: