PDA

View Full Version : LF: Cabinet Door Maker For Fish Tank Stand (Langley)

duncangweller
09-24-2015, 07:12 PM
Hi All,

I'm going to try this again as the last time I tried arranging it I screwed up and didn't manage to get anything made.

I'm looking for someone with door making skills to make 3 shaker style flat doors for my 93 gallon cube stand.

The doors measurement would be approximately 30"x37". The doors don't need to be stained (I can manage that part) but if you are a particularly good stainer then you are welcome to take that part on too.

I will be attaching the doors to my stand with magnets (well that's the plan anyway) so dont need hinges or handles drilled.

I'm not in any huge rush for the doors, as the missus has already lost hope I think, but would like them sooner rather than later if possible.

If your the person for the job, or know somebody who may be then please give me a shout and let me know what you can do.

Much appreciated,

Dunc

WarDog
09-24-2015, 08:36 PM
Not interested in going to a cabinet-maker?

duncangweller
09-24-2015, 09:19 PM
Yeah I can do, I have seen some nice stands on here and thought I would offer the chance for a local hobbyist to make a few bucks if they were interested.

rishu_pepper
09-24-2015, 10:26 PM
PM "target" on here or BCA, he made my stand for my 8 footer, great craftsmanship and quick turnaround time also.

The Guy
09-24-2015, 10:46 PM
PM "target" on here or BCA, he made my stand for my 8 footer, great craftsmanship and quick turnaround time also.
+ 1 to the above, Daniel's cell phone # is 604 760 9444 :smile:

WarDog
09-24-2015, 11:45 PM
I had my cabinetry made at Rosewood Cabinets in PoCo. All in was about $400. Installed them myself of course.

Sidius
09-25-2015, 12:03 AM
Following this thread....

I'm in the process of converting my 180g freshwater tank over to a reef tank and I'm going to be building a stand with matching storage cabinets on either end. Also in Langley.

target
10-05-2015, 03:38 AM
What material are you looking to have the doors made from?