PDA

View Full Version : LF: Tank stand or cabinet thing with 4ft by 2ft ish footprint - GVRD

Coasting
09-24-2015, 05:18 PM
Looking for some kind of cabinet or stand of sorts, with a solid top and ideally doors.... with a 4ft by 2ft footprint. An inch or 2 larger would probably be ideal...

This will not be for an actual fish tank. So it doesn't have to be super sturdy or anything too special
I'm looking for a stand of sorts to put my snakes new house on, which has a 4x2 footprint. With room to store all my fish crap under it. With doors so the cats and dogs stay out of my stuff.

I wont be in town until the end of October but figured I would start looking now. Getting something from somebody else is way easier then trying to get my dad to make something sooooo lets see what you have LOL

PM me with what you have? photos? price?

Coasting
09-28-2015, 11:04 PM
Bump
Will be around in just under a month
Could do a 6ft stand as well. or 5ft. Solid top.
Just as long as it can fit something 2ft by 4ft on top with storage room under it.
Could trade some frags for something?

Coasting
10-07-2015, 08:52 AM
Bumpppp still looking....
Desks all seem to be too wide....
Dressers are too skinney and dont fit buckets under.
Some craigslist free stuff is beyond fixable ugly.
Still looking!

Coasting
10-19-2015, 02:27 PM
Bump. Slightly smaller will work too.... 55gal stand? 90 gal stand? Entertainment system kinda stand? Just needs to be flat. Have enough room to store WC buckets under it and a large enough surfce area a 2x4ft flat object wont tip off it.

Coasting
10-20-2015, 02:04 PM
8 days to find something....

Bump

Reefdigger
10-20-2015, 11:41 PM
Gotta 6 x 2ft wood color stand if interested?

Coasting
10-21-2015, 12:29 AM
Photos? Price? location?

I've seen a few REALLY nice cabinets pop up in the craigslist free section which I've been creeping twice a day. I have to hope their still there when I head over there next week, but their all in the west end. I cant really ask my family to go pick up something past the tri-cities.