PDA

View Full Version : LF: Carpet Anemone

Stnbrgn
09-24-2015, 01:48 PM
I have an anemone tank and I'm looking to complete the tank with a carpet anemone. Size isn't really an issue as I have lots of space for it. I'm looking for either a green or blue but my consider a red for the right price. Id like to stick with the haddoni species. I'd be willing to pay for shipping for the right specimen. Please let me know what you have.

Stnbrgn
09-28-2015, 02:24 AM
Still looking for the perfect carpet, I've come across a few at a lfs store in Toronto but nothing with colour or health I'm looking for. Looking to get from a lfs, forum vendor or anyone that has a healthy specimen

xenon
09-28-2015, 01:54 PM
Still looking for the perfect carpet, I've come across a few at a lfs store in Toronto but nothing with colour or health I'm looking for. Looking to get from a lfs, forum vendor or anyone that has a healthy specimen

We have a blue carpet in our SPS system that is crazy healthy. It's gotten much more blue since this picture was taken. We've been feeding it scallops.

http://www.canadacorals.com/products/blue-carpet-anemone

Stnbrgn
09-28-2015, 03:36 PM
We have a blue carpet in our SPS system that is crazy healthy. It's gotten much more blue since this picture was taken. We've been feeding it scallops

Yeah I've seen that carpet and was interested in it as I've bought other anemones and corals from you guys in the past and they've all been nothing but exceptional. However the price is still a tad steep for me as other beautiful blues sell for around the mid 200 mark. I may consider this one if my search comes up empty. Thanks you

xenon
09-29-2015, 12:40 AM
Yeah I've seen that carpet and was interested in it as I've bought other anemones and corals from you guys in the past and they've all been nothing but exceptional. However the price is still a tad steep for me as other beautiful blues sell for around the mid 200 mark. I may consider this one if my search comes up empty. Thanks you

Good to know for the future.

That means I overpaid. :reface:

The best I can do on it would be 299.99. I will adjust the price on it now.