PDA

View Full Version : vancouver/victoria club??

Reefmaster
09-09-2001, 11:16 PM
Hey all. since this is my first post i should introduce myself. hi my name is shane and i like corals.
anyway I was curious what the concensus was re the reefclub. as some of you know, darren put a site together while in victoria (masv). being a victoria type, i would hate to have to duplicate effort to set up something here again so just wanted to ensure that our contact info etc was retained and included on the vancouver roster. oh no, imagine, the V-squared reef club. talk later. shane

DJ88
09-09-2001, 11:53 PM
Hey Shane.

The MASV site is down right now. Shaw f*ked up and deleted all my accounts when they said it was not possible.. I found a backup of it and will be reloading it soon.. Once I fight with them for more free months..

I was thinking about combining both. Adam said he would do some work if we wanted.. we will have to figure it out tho.

Welcome to the Board.

Acro
09-10-2001, 10:03 AM
Hey Shane how's things going? how are the frags you got from me doing? Later Jamie

Reefmaster
09-11-2001, 09:05 AM
hey jamie. they are doing really good except for the xenia. we bought a cauliflower some time ago that must of been diseased, and although we moved the coral out a couple months ago, the xenia managed to get the same thing. a white, powdery, patchy something that causes the tissue to become wrinkled and 'callous'. hopefully a couple med treatments and the lil guy will pull through.
might see ya sun. thinking about coming over for the meet. shane

One_Divided
09-19-2001, 05:06 PM
Well I guess I may as well introduce myself as well.. I'm Adam Sutherland.. Another victorian. Music and reefkeeping are my two major hobbies. I've played in a band called limestone (limestonemusic.com) for over 7 years now.

I hope to make it out to some meetings coming up. As for other local guys, I know Bruce and Brad are in on it too.. Shane, we could just get a group of us to go up and cut back on expenses.

Have a look at my reefsite!

Here (http://angelfire.com/super/reef)

[ 19 September 2001: Message edited by: One_Divided ]