PDA

View Full Version : FS: Jebao DP-4 dosing pump, pretty much unused

rishu_pepper
09-22-2015, 03:30 AM
Bought the Jebao DP-4 dosing pump 2-3 months ago, with the intention of dosing daily Ca/Alk but my plans for keeping SPS never took off and I am contemplating going FOWLR/softies only so this has just been sitting here and collecting dust.

I calibrated it so that all 4 pumps are properly tested in working order. Virtually unused otherwise, everything looks absolutely pristine, no damage inside/outside.

Includes the airline tubing holder, and all the box/manuals etc. that it originally came with, bought from Fish Street.

$100 takes it. Combo it with my hammer frags for discount if interested :)

rishu_pepper
09-22-2015, 06:11 AM
Bought the Jebao DP-4 dosing pump 2-3 months ago, with the intention of dosing daily Ca/Alk but my plans for keeping SPS never took off and I am contemplating going FOWLR/softies only so this has just been sitting here and collecting dust.

I calibrated it so that all 4 pumps are properly tested in working order. Virtually unused otherwise, everything looks absolutely pristine, no damage inside/outside.

Includes the airline tubing holder, and all the box/manuals etc. that it originally came with, bought from Fish Street.

$100 takes it. Combo it with my hammer frags for discount if interested :)
Pending

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk