PDA

View Full Version : Tank, stand light 180G plus other equipment

copenhagen_cowboy@live.co
09-15-2015, 05:34 PM
I recently bought a tank shut down. The tank is very nice but to big for my place. It is a 180G drilled tank with no rim just two small glass strips at the top. very clean looking. the Holes are on the back of the tank at the top left with the box behind the tank. there is a steel square tubing frame that comes with it. The light I believe is a coralife t5 lunar It has 4 bulbs and blue led's in-between them. The light also has three individual power cords and boxes ( she told me she paid $1,600 for it). I have seen the setup in person to start to take all the live rock and fish out of it, and it is running beautifully. I will be coming to calgary hopefully this weekend to pick the tank up. I am hoping to sell it before i have to take it all the way home. It will be loaded into a trailer so I can deliver to your place but you will need people to move it out of the trailer into your place.

Tank, Stand and delivery to your house ( you unload ) - $500
Light - I need to do a little research on it but throw me a offer - ?

Other equipment to come

Im having issues with pictures but anyone who is interested just text me and I can send you the pics I have. 403-559-4638

09-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Wanting to clear up some space so I'm dropping the price. The light is a coralife aqua light pro. 72" long. One of the tubes is bunt out and 1 of the 4 blu LEDs does not light up, other than that it works great.

Coralife aqua light pro 72" $400
180 gallon rear drilled tank and stand$400
Light, stand, tank, sump and plumbing $800

09-21-2015, 06:25 PM
Wanting to clear up some space so I'm dropping the price. The light is a coralife aqua light pro. 72" long. One of the tubes is bunt out and 1 of the 4 blu LEDs does not light up, other than that it works great.

Coralife aqua light pro 72" $400
180 gallon rear drilled tank and stand$400
Light, stand, tank, sump and plumbing $800

FishyFishy!
09-22-2015, 12:33 AM
So you bought this all for $500....clearly advertised on this board and now you're trippling the price?

09-22-2015, 03:44 AM
My math isn't allways the best but $500 tripled isn't $800 plus I had to make three trips from a hour away and pay people to help move this big girl up a spiral staircase. I didn't only pay $500 and the sale price is the sale price dosnt matter if I found it in a back alley, but let me tell you I'm not making money here.

FishyFishy!
09-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Sorry, I was including the other equipment and livestock you also got with the deal, some of which is on kijiji. My bad.