PDA

View Full Version : Tank Shutdown Kamloops 200Gal

wolf_bluejay
09-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Shutting Down my 200Gal reef, and just waiting for all the livestock to go before I start ripping out equipment, but I figured I'd list it now anyways. As I'd rather have this done with soon than later, all prices are flexible.

200 Gal glass tank, dual overflow some small scratches $300

Beckett skimmer about 30" tall and an old one that I bough used years ago $50
2 high pressure pumps (Gen-x and panworld for the skimmer) both work $50 each.

LED lights -- these are about 120 3W cree LED's half white and half blue on 3 separate heatsinks with meanwell drivers. The current "holder" for the heat sinks/lights is ugly and just junk. $200.

Ugly cracked, and repaired 40gal sump drilled in a few places (free)
My top up tank/saltwater mixing tank which is a self build out of 6mm glass into 2 chambers (fresh and mixing for water changes) 50Gal taller tank, (free)

Reeflo snapper pump, replaced bearing, replaced seal -- old noisy, and I think the seal is going again (free).

Supplies:

5 Gal pail (about 30Lbs) of Calcium Chloride for Randy's 2 part $10
About 30Lbs of Mag Chloride $5
6 bags from the 200 gal Boxes of IO salt I think 50 Gal each. $3 each
Misc other bits of stuff, plumbing parts etc.

PM or call 250-851-6752 (Brent).

wolf_bluejay
09-12-2015, 11:44 PM
Bit of an update on what gone and what is still available.

Most of the livestock is now gone, just live rock and small bits of coral left....

Shutting Down my 200Gal reef, and just waiting for all the livestock to go before I start ripping out equipment, but I figured I'd list it now anyways. As I'd rather have this done with soon than later, all prices are flexible.

200 Gal glass tank, dual overflow some small scratches $300

Beckett skimmer about 30" tall and an old one that I bough used years ago $50
2 high pressure pumps (Gen-x and panworld for the skimmer) both work $50 each. (1 sold, 1 left)

LED lights -- these are about 120 3W cree LED's half white and half blue on 3 separate heatsinks with meanwell drivers. The current "holder" for the heat sinks/lights is ugly and just junk. $200. (sold)

Ugly cracked, and repaired 40gal sump drilled in a few places (free)
My top up tank/saltwater mixing tank which is a self build out of 6mm glass into 2 chambers (fresh and mixing for water changes) 50Gal taller tank, (free)

Reeflo snapper pump, replaced bearing, replaced seal -- old noisy, and I think the seal is going again (free).

Supplies:

5 Gal pail (about 30Lbs) of Calcium Chloride for Randy's 2 part $10 (sold)
About 30Lbs of Mag Chloride $5 (sold)
6 bags from the 200 gal Boxes of IO salt I think 50 Gal each. $3 each (sold)
Misc other bits of stuff, plumbing parts etc.

PM or call 250-851-6752 (Brent).