PDA

View Full Version : Tank shutdown Kamloops

wolf_bluejay
09-10-2015, 09:49 PM
Shutting down my 200Gal tank. So first to go is the livestock, then the tank/equpiment. All prices are flexible as I would rather take care of the shutdown sooner than later, so I'm open to offers on anything.

Fish:
Yellow tang $10
Pseudochromis $10

Corals:
Most of the corals are not in great color as the tank hasn't had the need care over the last year.

Lots and lots of mushrooms (free for the taking)
Green Birds nest huge (12" x 15") $20
Heliopora I think (not sure exactly as it just appeared one day and grew). $5
A bunch of digitata $5 (broken off peices are free)
Red Monti cap $5
Green monti Cap $10
A purple monti, mostly stuck under the birds nest $5
Purple Pocillipora $10
Some cabbage coral $5
Candy Cane (about 10" across) $10
2 different favia $10 each

I have about 100lbs of live rock or so, so $1-2 per lbs depending on how many corals are stuck to it :biggrin:

There still is a few "frag" sized peices of things like a braching hammer, and all sorts of stuff that was picked up by some friends, if you are buying anything else you are welcome to grab and bits and peices while you are at it (free).

After I drain the tank, the large beckett skimmer, pumps (gen-x panworld), LED lights (rapid LED cree on heat sinks with drivers), the 200Gal tank will go.

You can PM me or call 250-851-6752 (Brent).

wolf_bluejay
09-10-2015, 10:44 PM
Pictures of the tank:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=963&pictureid=6972
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=963&pictureid=6971
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=963&pictureid=6970

SSDiver
09-11-2015, 01:49 AM
Pm'd

wolf_bluejay
09-12-2015, 11:50 PM
So the fish are sold, and the vast majority of the corals. At this point I've got what I wanted out of the sale of the corals -- so it's sort of a free for all now. If you want and frags or bits that are left, have at it. Pay what you want, free if you want for anything except the live rock which is pretty cheap anyways.

Basically, as I would rather start the acutal shutdown of the tank this week and I would rather not just toss the remaining corals -- I would rather see anyone that wants anything take it rather than let it die :biggrin:

Shutting down my 200Gal tank. So first to go is the livestock, then the tank/equpiment. All prices are flexible as I would rather take care of the shutdown sooner than later, so I'm open to offers on anything.

Fish:
Yellow tang $10 (sold)
Pseudochromis $10 (sold)

Corals:
Most of the corals are not in great color as the tank hasn't had the need care over the last year.

Lots and lots of mushrooms (free for the taking)
Green Birds nest huge (12" x 15") $20
Heliopora I think (not sure exactly as it just appeared one day and grew). $5 (sold)
A bunch of digitata $5 (sold, but peices left)
Red Monti cap $5 (sold)
Green monti Cap $10
A purple monti, mostly stuck under the birds nest $5 (still a bit left on the rock)
Purple Pocillipora $10 (sold)
Some cabbage coral $5 (sold)
Candy Cane (about 10" across) $10 (sold)
2 different favia $10 each (sold, but 1 small frag on a big rock left)

I have about 100lbs of live rock or so, so $1-2 per lbs depending on how many corals are stuck to it :biggrin:

There still is a few "frag" sized peices of things like a braching hammer, and all sorts of stuff that was picked up by some friends, if you are buying anything else you are welcome to grab and bits and peices while you are at it (free).

After I drain the tank, the large beckett skimmer, pumps (gen-x panworld), LED lights (rapid LED cree on heat sinks with drivers), the 200Gal tank will go.

You can PM me or call 250-851-6752 (Brent).

vic
09-13-2015, 01:44 AM
pm sent

SeaHorse_Fanatic
09-13-2015, 02:13 AM
pm sent

Remember, he's in Kamloops, about 3-3.5 hours drive from Surrey.

vic
09-13-2015, 03:45 AM
yeah im pretty sure i know where its at and how long it takes i run up that way always.