PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton - Where are the SPS sticks today?

Myka
08-24-2015, 02:46 AM
Does anyone know if any particular shops in Edmonton have a decent supply of SPS right now and are open tomorrow? In Edmonton for the night.

FWC
08-24-2015, 04:55 AM
Marine Aquaria just got in a coral order, but are closed on mondays

Big Al's, nothing too fancy there, but they do have some semi-decent only slightly overpriced colonies.

Aquarium Illusions, a decent amount of coral right now, they have a few tanks with a variety of SPS, but lots of it is a bit browned out

Marine Experience-Always lots of corals there, SPS was 'aight when I was there last week.

Aquarium central. Nothing really good at all for coral right now, wouldn't bother visiting if your only on the lookout for SPS or coral in general.

Aquagiant. No clue, haven't been there in a few months, but they usually have some decent stuff kicking around.

Myka
08-24-2015, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the full report! !!

Myka
08-24-2015, 03:48 PM
I was going to check out Marine Experience on your recommendation as I've never been there, but I see it's a home-based business and only open on weekends.

newbie2
08-24-2015, 04:27 PM
If you message Niel on facebook he may be able to arrange a time for viewing outside of his normal hours, sometimes hes able to do evenings during the week at specific times.

KTV
08-24-2015, 04:41 PM
Yeah Neal's a pretty nice guy - his phone number is listed on FB as well and you can call him for a private viewing.

You could also try Polyps out - they're not in town though and in Spruce Grove.

Myka
08-24-2015, 04:43 PM
Hey thanks I'll send him PM, I'll be leaving in a few hours though. Just dropping my lil sis off for first year university then back to SK. :D

FWC
08-24-2015, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the full report! !!

No problem!

To third with the others, give him a shout and you should be good, Niel is usually available on Mondays during the day.

Also congrats to your sister :biggrin:

Myka
08-24-2015, 10:49 PM
Thanks guys! I wasn't able to meet up with Neal today but I did find some sticks!