PDA

View Full Version : new picture

marie
10-08-2004, 04:51 AM
Being a lousy photographer it's always cause for celebration when i take a half decent pic.
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/220royal_gramma-med.jpg

Aquattro
10-08-2004, 06:34 AM
Marie, great pic!!

Bob I
10-08-2004, 03:47 PM
Like Brad says. The only thing funny is that the Royal Grama turned out blue when it should be purple. The Xenia is the right color though. :confused:

AJ_77
10-08-2004, 03:59 PM
I like it! Good colours. :biggrin:

Beverly
10-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Marie,

Cool pic :cool:

What kind of coral is in the top left corner? I have never seen anything like it before.

marie
10-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Marie,

Cool pic :cool:

What kind of coral is in the top left corner? I have never seen anything like it before.
that would be my green fox coral. I can never remember it's latin name, starts with an N i think :lol:

StirCrazy
10-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Like Brad says. The only thing funny is that the Royal Grama turned out blue when it should be purple. The Xenia is the right color though. :confused:

mine was actualy blue in real life also.. was weird.

Steve

marie
10-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Under the vho lights on that tank it looks purple, but when i had my 6500k m.h. lights on that tank, the fish had exactly the same colour as in the photo.

robbyville
10-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Beautiful pic Marie, that gramma looks like one mean old shark out for blood! :lol:

marie
10-08-2004, 11:47 PM
Beautiful pic Marie, that gramma looks like one mean old shark out for blood! :lol:
If you look closely at his bottom jaw, you can see that it is crooked. A week after I got him he got smacked with the tangs tail during a feeding frenzy :eek: . The spikes ripped a big gash in the side of his head and pushed his lower jaw out of alignment, but thats one tough fish, one day of hiding and he was back out eating again. It took about 2 months to completly heal.

christyf5
10-09-2004, 02:11 AM
If you look closely at his bottom jaw, you can see that it is crooked.

I just thought he looked grumpy :razz:

Great pic! :biggrin:

Christy :)

StirCrazy
10-09-2004, 05:42 AM
If you look closely at his bottom jaw, you can see that it is crooked. A week after I got him he got smacked with the tangs tail during a feeding frenzy :eek: . The spikes ripped a big gash in the side of his head and pushed his lower jaw out of alignment, but thats one tough fish, one day of hiding and he was back out eating again. It took about 2 months to completly heal.

mine ended up dieing from that, I think he took a run at a fish that got to close to his hole and missed and broke his jaw on the rock..

Steve