PDA

View Full Version : 40lbs Aragonite Sand - free or frag donation accepted ( :

Fish
10-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Have 40lbs left over from a bag I got off of ebay. It is white and very fine (much finer than sugar - caution: if used in a high flow area will "blizzard").
I am not planning on useing it so it is available for pickup in Okotoks. I would also accept a frag, or clipping, or even a charming little copepod :razz: .

Thanks,

- Chad

Fish
10-07-2004, 10:56 PM
Forgot to mention (jeesh I suck at this):
It cost me $50.00 for 50lbs but I only ended up using 10lbs of it. The stuff I'm giving away has never been wet.

Quinn
10-07-2004, 11:30 PM
Hmm I have nothing to give but I wouldn't mind a few pounds. I could pick it up tomorrow around noon...

If you're logged in you can hit the Edit button on one of your posts and edit it, and avoid the double-posting.

Fish
10-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the tip Quinn.
I'll be on my way to thanksgiving in Edmonton early tomorrow morning but if I no one offers me anything by the time I get back, it's yours.

Cheers,

- Chad

impreza
10-08-2004, 01:08 AM
How does $20 sound? I live in Calgary, when can I pick it up if you accept my offer?

Thanks,
Jonathan

ps, will you be in Calgary anytime soon?

Fish
10-08-2004, 01:46 AM
Jonathan,
That sounds great. I work in the south east (Midnapore/Shawnessy area) and will be back to work on Tuesday; or if you are able to meet me somewhere along my Okotoks to Edmonton route tomorrow, I could bring it in with me. PM me with a spot and time if you'd like.
Thanks everyone,

- Chad

impreza
10-08-2004, 03:50 AM
I won't be in town, but I can have my brother pick it up for me, check pm!