PDA

View Full Version : LF SPS frags

e46er
08-06-2015, 12:23 AM
Since the buy and sell limits how many frag threads you can make and how many frags you can post, Im sure most of you wait until you have 20 types good to go so you dont waste 1/4 posts with just a few frags so If you have any frags for sale PM me as Im switching over to full SPS and now have a fairly empty looking tank.
all the recent FS threads Ive been to or have what they are selling.

currently have
ora green birdsnest
green slimer
purple pocci
Green hulk
green elkhorn
Bonzai
Idaho purple monti
green monti
valida
orange digi.
2 purple acropora not sure of names
red planet.
clam

Id be interested in pretty much anything I dont already have. PM me with what you have, prices, and when your available! anywhere in lower mainland!
thanks!

duncangweller
08-06-2015, 12:54 AM
I have setosa and rainbow monti $10 each

Wheelman76
08-06-2015, 02:20 AM
Message RyanErickson , he has a tonne of different sps

Cujo#31
08-06-2015, 04:06 AM
Slyguy (Nick) has a bunch of stuff too and only about 20 minutes from you. Walter (reef pilot) always has nice stock as well. Of course as earlier said, Ryan has some beauty stock. I feel like a crackhead visiting his dealer whenever I make a trip there. BAAAAD FOR THE PAYCHECKS!!!
Once I get my downsize complete I'm paying all 3 a visit!!!

Ryanerickson
08-06-2015, 05:14 AM
Thanks Gary and Jess I have lots of sps here's a link to my last post
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=114266

e46er
08-06-2015, 06:13 AM
Slyguy (Nick) has a bunch of stuff too and only about 20 minutes from you. Walter (reef pilot) always has nice stock as well. Of course as earlier said, Ryan has some beauty stock. I feel like a crackhead visiting his dealer whenever I make a trip there. BAAAAD FOR THE PAYCHECKS!!!
Once I get my downsize complete I'm paying all 3 a visit!!!

I have messaged Nick and he isnt sellling any SPS right now despite his posting and I grabbed a bunch of stuff from Walter a few weeks ago, all of which are just thriving right now!

e46er
08-06-2015, 06:29 AM
just messaged ryan as well thanks for the replys guys!

duncangweller
08-06-2015, 06:31 AM
Just make sure you take your chequebook with you to Ryans house. Perhaps call your bank ahead of time to let them know your going to be dropping some serious wedge!

e46er
08-06-2015, 06:40 AM
Just make sure you take your chequebook with you to Ryans house. Perhaps call your bank ahead of time to let them know your going to be dropping some serious wedge!

looking at his pictures I was afraid of this! hopefully he takes personal cheques...... cant imagine anyone in this hobby that can write cheque that actually clear. I mean...............cash?

Ryanerickson
08-06-2015, 03:23 PM

Oh boy

Roger618
08-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Is the clam still available? Do you have the pic?