PDA

View Full Version : Chaeto, Refractometer... where?

Cyclo
10-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Anywhere or anyone in Calgary sell chaeto?

Also where can I locate a refractometer. JL has them, but they are steeply priced.

BMW Rider
10-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Look on E Bay for a refractometer. That's where I bought mine from Aquaria Canada. It was less expensive than the one J&L sells, and it works fine.

Vagabond
10-08-2004, 06:06 AM
I also got mine from Aquaria Canada. Works great, haven't seen a better price :cool:

www.aquaria.ca

Quagmire
10-09-2004, 04:39 AM
I got mine from Aquaria Canada too. Not off e-bay though.

Cyclo
10-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Ok thanks guys, anyone know about the chaeto?

Delphinus
10-12-2004, 04:57 PM
I have a tiny miniscule amount in my sump somewhere. I used to grow the stuff out and give clumps away. But the tank I grew it in is not set up anymore and the sump isn't lit nearly as well as that tank was, so it doesn't really grow anymore.

As soon as I get my frag tank and 'fuge going I'll try to grow it out properly. I guess that doesn't help you now though ... sorry.

There has to be some somewhere. I gave away loads of the stuff at one point.

But if not, give me a couple of weeks to get it all together and start growing it out again.

Quagmire
10-16-2004, 06:24 PM
Aquaria Canada is selling Chaeto as well.

http://aquariacanada.com/osCommerce/default.php?cPath=2_131

Cyclo
10-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Ah cool.

Has anyone bought livegoods from these guys? Do they ship overnight? The shipping info link on their page doesn't appear to be working.

Quagmire
10-16-2004, 11:12 PM
The shipping info didn't work when I ordered either.I called Ivan and he took my order over the phone.Easy guy to deal with and he had my order sent the next day.I haven't bought any livestock from him yet,but if you call him,he can answer any questions you have.The phone numbers are in the contact us section of the site,along with the emails.