PDA

View Full Version : sunburst flame tip anemone, pink magenta anemone - Toronto

Bayinaung
07-26-2015, 12:28 AM
I have two rainbow colour sunburst flame tip anemones for sale approx 2.5 - 3" across $60 each. will ship across country Fedex overnight or 1 day priority post. (Sorry about the slightly blurry pic. Not sure why it isn't coming out clearer. took 3-4 dozen shots all came out the same). It is the larger anemone on the left.

Pink magenta anemone. A rare morph of the sunburst IMO. It looks very much like Coral Collection's SuperNova anemone (pls google) except mine does not have the slight green coloration at the tip. Extremely slow grower despite target feeding. 1". Intro pricing of $100.

Will get faster response with PM. Thanks for looking.

http://i.imgur.com/2fd33oV.jpg

Bayinaung
07-27-2015, 10:41 PM
Sale pending on the pink magenta anemone. Will update status.

Fedex overnight shipping is approx. $60 to most vancouver/calgary/edmonton addresses. I'm very active in the Toronto community. Just giving you guys a very friendly intro pricing. Just these two sunbursts/flames and when they're gone its gone.

This is a fav. photo of the sunbursts/flames that is a bit clearer, taken on an old manual zoom. Lighting: nothing fancy, just evergrow D120 blues.
http://i.imgur.com/oFgGisE.jpg

Happy reefing!
Aung

acepumping
07-28-2015, 12:13 AM
Hey. I will take both the sunburst. I live in Vancouver though.. how much can you get shipping for and do you got anything else.

Please feel free to text me 604 785 0357
Dave

Thanks

Ryanerickson
07-28-2015, 12:36 AM
Nice price :biggrin:

Bayinaung
07-28-2015, 02:50 AM
Pink magenta anemone SOLD. Thanks!

Bayinaung
07-31-2015, 06:02 PM
Sunbursts sale pending. I will be releasing a magenta gem anemone next month then that's it for a while. They are tiny and grow extremely slow.

Sunburst / flame tip anemone available at regular price of $90. Due to the difficulty in keeping track of messages on this system please send me email directly or message via FB bayinaung@gmail.com.

Sharing the happiness...
Aung

Bayinaung
08-06-2015, 06:38 PM
The last of the anemones from this introductory sale have landed safely across country. I want to thank you for your interest, and allowing me to share the beauty of these anemones with all of you.

Cheers!
Aung

Bayinaung
08-07-2015, 12:00 AM
Please close thread. Thanks!

videosilva
08-14-2015, 11:02 PM
Are you in Burlington ?

Bayinaung
08-15-2015, 01:24 AM
no, but close enough. send me email if you want to drop by.