PDA

View Full Version : Fire Mouth Cichlids/Available

Dorkel Marine 1
08-07-2002, 08:54 PM
I hope I'm in the right forum. I have a problem with 2 firemouth cichlids. How to make this short. I had intended to breed firemouths but after a lengthy time with five of them none of them paired of. So I kept the two nicest ones and put them in my 77 gal tank. Things have been great for a year and a half. Now all of a sudden they are getting mildly aggressive and one of them is definetly plumper and the little tube is protruding from the anal area. They are extremely aggressive towards my kissing gourami which I've had for two years. I had to separate them. The poor guy is in a 10 gal. tank until I can get this resolved. I've decided to keep my gourami and offer the two cichlids to anybody for nothing. They are very healthy and I'm quite sure that they are a breeding pair now. Just e-mail me if you are interested, or leave a reply.
I'll wait another week or so and then I'll have to take them to a fish store. If Animal house is reading do you take fish.
Yours truly George

Dorkel Marine 1
08-08-2002, 02:03 AM
Got your message tigger. The fish are around 3-4inches long. Give me an e-mail and I'll give you the directions to get here if your interested.

George Muller

Dorkel Marine 1
08-16-2002, 05:19 AM
The firemouths are now swimming happily at Animal House in Abottsford. I have a peppermint shrimp swimming happily in my saltwater tank. Good trade. Happy reefin George Muller