PDA

View Full Version : mysis...still not to late

rossb
10-03-2004, 01:18 AM
Well I think I sold 105 packages right off, I have 35 in reserve for other people that PM'd and couldn't make it (Tangoman, cptclever...etal) and I'm in for 30. That leaves about 30 packages up for grabs if you'd like some.

I had a list ... and there were lots of faces today...but I can't rightly recall who was getting what and who hasn't. Let me know if you would like some and I will set it aside.

The freezer is a bit full yet so be very suspicious if you get a dinner invite (:lol: )

AJ_77
10-03-2004, 03:40 AM
I'm sure those packages say "not for human consumption" so I will just put myself down for 4 more, for my fishes... (small please).

Thanks, Ross (again!)

:biggrin:

gbeef
10-03-2004, 04:07 AM
I couldnt make it down today because i was working on the deck. But i hope you still have 6 small put aside for me?
If not put them aside can you also pm with a contact humber so we can arrange for a pickup?
thanks
jackson

Buccaneer
10-03-2004, 04:10 PM
I was working Ross so could not make it ... I had reserved 10 packages when you first started the list ... I am still in for 10 but am tied up at work for next few days ... can you hang onto them for me ?

Bob I
10-03-2004, 05:07 PM
I couldnt make it down today because i was working on the deck. But i hope you still have 6 small put aside for me?
If not put them aside can you also pm with a contact humber so we can arrange for a pickup?
thanks
jackson

If I am correct I still have acouple of zoos for you, right :question:

Lofus
10-03-2004, 05:21 PM
I reserved 5 packs. Where can I pick them up?

Thanks

Quagmire
10-03-2004, 09:27 PM
I asked for 10 pks,but my computer went wonky on me and I couldn't contact anyone.If its not too late I can pick them up next weekend.

cag
10-05-2004, 10:34 PM
sorry been very busy and way for a few days. I was on the list for 10 packs of small, I don't know if you ened up getting any small ones from the posts you had up earlier, but I would still like some if they are e available. Let me know. thanks. :biggrin:

rossb
10-07-2004, 02:12 AM
I have set aside
10 buckaneer
10 tangoman
15 black wolfe
4 AJ_77
4 Nemain

Also several people have dropped by to pick up some, and I have no idea who has and who hasn't done so (it is hard equating real poeple with on line names).

I have at most 10 packages remaining, but I believe they are spoken for. If you PM me, I will provide an alternate contact to pick them up from (same price and if you ask nicely he will include a free turtle).

AJ_77
10-07-2004, 02:26 AM
Hi Ross, if you need my extra 4 packs for someone else, you can go ahead. I'll make do with my original 6 for now, and see when the next group buy comes along.

Cap'n
10-07-2004, 03:06 AM
I have set aside
10 buckaneer
10 tangoman
15 black wolfe
4 AJ_77
4 Nemain

Also several people have dropped by to pick up some, and I have no idea who has and who hasn't done so (it is hard equating real poeple with on line names).

I have at most 10 packages remaining, but I believe they are spoken for. If you PM me, I will provide an alternate contact to pick them up from (same price and if you ask nicely he will include a free turtle).

Should have 5 small / 5 large set aside for me to pick up tomorrow evening as well.

You have PM